Vikings Fan tells Josh to Shut Up

Mickey

2 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

I get the "dam" part to slip past the profanity filter BUT for you boomer I will fix the rest: "Dam [sic] millennials and THEIR slang".....or keep it and add "And WE slang haters with ARE grammar."

Thanx, i could use a translator from time to time

3 hours ago, bobobonators said:

This guy said roots 2x. Brutal.

3 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I stopped listening when he said "running roots".....like roots of a tree?....not the most educated blogger?

What a jerk.  He probably thinks he wears tennis shoes and drinks sodas.  He ain't edumacated like my brother Darryl.

https://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/2011/08/route.html

18 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I still remember being at my kid's soccer game during this, watching on Sunday Ticket on my phone. I got up out of my chair and said "WOOOOOO" really loud. My ex and mother in law were like "he's watching the Bills isn't he?"

You said “WOOOOO” really loud?  

9 hours ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

What a jerk.  He probably thinks he wears tennis shoes and drinks sodas.  He ain't edumacated like my brother Darryl.

https://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/2011/08/route.html

I’m aware of the variations in pronunciation. I get that. My point is that this guy is trying to run a football/sports show and I cant recall any player, coach or analyst pronouncing routes as “Roots”; in the football world there is only one way to pronounce it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob in STL said:

You said “WOOOOO” really loud?  

Yes. Yes I did. I get stupidly animated when watching the Bills in the last three seasons. It's hard for me to watch in a group anymore. Even my younger son is afraid of the loud noises I make. 

@Virgil please help me.

• Haha (+1) 1

WOW so his focus out of all that Josh said was on 3 words at the end of the statement ? okay so this dudes comprehension of the comments are a typical fans reaction, he only uses a small piece of the statements that he wants to slam the person stating his opinion and leaves all the other pertinent information of that statement out to make his point and runs with it ...

I think he's just pissed because the Bills beat them last year and now he knows with Diggs on the Bills squad the whoop down on them could be even worse if they do meet again .

5 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Yes. Yes I did. I get stupidly animated when watching the Bills in the last three seasons. It's hard for me to watch in a group anymore. Even my younger son is afraid of the loud noises I make. 

@Virgil please help me.

It’s all internal for me as I usually have my daughter with me for games.  

I look forward to snapping Michael Douglas style one day from all the repressed feelings. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I made it 11 seconds, including the 5 second intro. Can't even deliver a funny opening line with a shred of timing or panache.

On 6/14/2020 at 1:19 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

I'd love to use this dude's mouth like a prison toilet:wub:

Now this on the other hand. Pure gold.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Haha (+1) 1