Vikings Fan tells Josh to Shut Up

Mickey

I feel that we should give this guy as many views and comments as we can.  We might be able to get more views and comments on this one video than he has on all of his videos combined.  

show him how we represent.

2 hours ago, brianthomas said:

Just started watching the clip but this guy seems to just be looking for clickbait & some views.

Someone here should make a video that's titled: This dude needs to STFU about Josh Allen

As the old saying goes "Losers focus on Winners. Winners focus on winning". IMO this is just further proof that McD and Beane have elevated how others now perceive the Buffalo Bills. No one ever got steamed (or even listened) to what Trent Edwards (or EJ, Kyle Orton, etc.) had to say.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There needs to be a Bills-Vikings Super Bowl.

I can already see the 2 weeks leading up to it..... every story being about which teams fans have suffered more through their superbowl losses and fans competing over who's had it tougher ?

literally just one huge 2 week pity party. LOL.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Happy said:

This guy is making a big to-do out of literally nothing.  Four minutes out of my life that I won't get back from watching this.

Something we agree about wholeheartedly

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There needs to be a Bills-Vikings Super Bowl.

The Vikes would have to become a good team on both sides of the ball first.

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Josh said nothing about Vikings fans.  Not one word.

I think he's inferring that because Josh said he thought Diggs got a bad rep in Minn, he implied it was Vikes fans who gave him the bad rep.

Of course what Josh said was ambigous on the topic - the bad rep could have been with coaches or teammates or fans, 2 out of 3, or all 3.

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

1st of all, moron, he said “rep”, not rap. Subtle pronunciation difference but large difference in meaning. 

Always liked the Vikings. Have since their beginning in ‘60. (Some here may not know they were all set to become an AFL franchise in ‘59 as the NFL turned down their request. When the Foolish Club came calling, they jumped at the chance -until the NFL stepped in, “changed their mind” and awarded Minneapolis a franchise.) But for the foreseeable future, they’re crap to me now.

and WTMFF does he mean “Barr let him hurdle him!”???

well, when the guy pronounces routes as 'roots', whadya expect. :lol:

Barr whiffed, plain and simple.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

Dam millennials with there slang

I get the "dam" part to slip past the profanity filter BUT for you boomer I will fix the rest: "Dam [sic] millennials and THEIR slang".....or keep it and add "And WE slang haters with ARE grammar."

Edited by aceman_16

7 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I'd love to use this dude's mouth like a prison toilet:wub:

?, you’re awesome Sherlock,?

• Haha (+1) 1