Vikings Fan tells Josh to Shut Up

Mickey

So I figured Josh actually said something controversial....... But no.

This guy is just projecting his insecurities on the quote.

"The most backhanded compliment ever", lol to quote the guy in the video "puh-leez"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Didn’t that video scream of insecurity?  I think he remembers a little too well Allen in one of his first starts handing the Vikings ars to them, and no the LB didn’t let Allen hurdle him ( he outplayed the defender ).   Dumb rookie move, but brassy for doing it.  Where was Cousins play in that game against our defense?

Did you ever think maybe he was just complimenting his #1 WR, and acknowledging he was selfless in the players constructed practices.  It had nothing to do with bashing Vikings fans which are great by the way, just the local and national media frothing at the mouth to say negative things about Diggs.  Did you ever think maybe he just wasn’t happy how he was being used in MN.  It doesn’t mean Allen, Diggs, our fans think anything negatively about Vikings fans.  I know I don’t.  I just look at every situation there is two sides to any story.

Moving on.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Mickey said:

Somebody has been in quarantine too long...

23 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

So I figured Josh actually said something controversial....... But no.

This guy is just projecting his insecurities on the quote.

"The most backhanded compliment ever", lol to quote the guy in the video "puh-leez"

18 minutes ago, Happy said:

This guy is making a big to-do out of literally nothing.  Four minutes out of my life that I won't get back from watching this.

13 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

Just started watching the clip but this guy seems to just be looking for clickbait & some views.

Someone here should make a video that's titled: This dude needs to STFU about Josh Allen

12 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I feel like this guy's videos have been posted here before. He's an idiot who tries to be funny but isn't. Let's not give him the attention he seems.

11 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You got a ? from me for me saving my four minutes.  ?

I'd love to use this dude's mouth like a prison toilet:wub:

• Haha (+1) 1

1st of all, moron, he said “rep”, not rap. Subtle pronunciation difference but large difference in meaning. 

Always liked the Vikings. Have since their beginning in ‘60. (Some here may not know they were all set to become an AFL franchise in ‘59 as the NFL turned down their request. When the Foolish Club came calling, they jumped at the chance -until the NFL stepped in, “changed their mind” and awarded Minneapolis a franchise.) But for the foreseeable future, they’re crap to me now.

and WTMFF does he mean “Barr let him hurdle him!”???

Edited by Chandler#81
Added a line
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

Josh's response should just be to post this on his twitter/insta:

I still remember being at my kid's soccer game during this, watching on Sunday Ticket on my phone. I got up out of my chair and said "WOOOOOO" really loud. My ex and mother in law were like "he's watching the Bills isn't he?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3