CHAZ Seattle Observations

42 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Where do you get your news from, bud?

"Down here" is funny and appropriate.

There are far worse offenders than Fox News or CNN.

I don't get it from any of the cable networks. I like to read the WSJ, NY post, several different news podcasts. 

There aren't too many middle of the road newscasts. 

Edited by westside2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And there it is.  Defund means abolish.  

Abolish the whole just system and then what?  You're asking a question that cannot be answered.  Come on. Give it a shot.  Take a guess.  You must have SOME idea.  And what I mean by that is you can't destroy a system without something in mind to take it's places.  It could take years/decades to replace.  What does society look like in the meantime?  Let's just open up the prisons, no one goes on trial for ________ years until we figure this out.  This is the most absurd thing ever.  

We can live beside the ocean
Leave the fire behind
Swim out past the breakers
Watch the world die

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Wacka said:

First ie was CHAZ, then CHOP. I tshould be called FUBAR.

I see CHAZ was too in line with what I said. Now it's CHOP, a little French Revolution tip of the hat. I'm sure Robespierre would agree.

I like CHAD, not unlike the wreck of the country it will become synonymous with.

It could stand for Capitol Hill Anarchist Disaster.

or maybe CHOAD would be more fitting.

On 6/14/2020 at 6:30 AM, GregPersons said:

Are you okay with violence as long as a white person is not the victim? 

Are you okay with violence as long as someone you know isn't the victim? 

To what degree are you okay with violence? Would you mind saying so on camera and also promote your business?

You seem, once again, to miss the point

Violence is bad. The most violence in the USA is in Democrat controlled inner cities, where the majority population is black. The majority of violence is black on black, occurring in cities controlled by Democrat legislators. I know you are too edgy or radical to consider yourself a Democrat, but they publicly have fun espousing your beliefs for votes at election time. Man up and vote independent. At least Jimmy Dore has the balls to speak out. Thousands of black men, women and children are killed every year by black on black crime. It may be what 10k a year? (Edit - the number is 7-10k)

Using typical lefty media rhetoric: GregPersons supports 7-10k annual black on black murders. (edited for numbers correction above)

Meanwhile about 250-300 black people are killed by police each year. Even the completely biased Washington Post acknowledges this. Were all the cops white? Nope on average 65-75% were, the rest are by black or other minority officers. So taking that into consideration about 180-250 black folks are killed by white officers a year. I guess the media discounts the rest as minority on minority crime? Kind of like the other 10k black murders a year noted above? Why is that discounted GregPersons? Don't Black Lives Matter? Or do some black lives matter more than others?

Using typical lefty media rhetoric: GregPersons supports 70-100 minority police killings a year.

The Washington post also acknowledges that 500-600 white people are killed by police each year in the USA. The numbers show that twice as many white folks are murdered by the police than black folks. That is a pure number. Let's say 600 white guys are killed by the police, versus 300 black guys. 100 latinos/ asians etc make up the rest. Where is it ok for 1000 people to be killed by the police each year, despite their race? Are you ok with police violence against white people? How about Latinos or Asians?

Using typical lefty media rhetoric: GregPersons Supports 600-700 white killings by police each year

This is why people claim 'All Lives Matter' GregPersons. 1k killed a year in the USA by the police is absurd.

The floating average is 950-1100. Of that count maybe, maybe 180-250 are white on black. It is a minority statistic.

Of the terrible 1k killed a year by US Police, only 15-20% of all police murders (yes I said murders) are white police on black incidents

Since the USA is 13-14% black the % of deaths by white cops at 15-20% is within the expected ratio. Guess you didn't look at it that way.

I discounted the minority police killings of black people, much like Democrats and SJWs discount black on black crime.

Using typical lefty media rhetoric: GregPersons wants police to kill more white, hispanic, and asian people to balance out the numbers

If you wanted to protest that 1000 citizens killed by the police each year is too much, I would join you, many people would.

But a lefty can't but help but bring in racial divide and identity politics into every discussion. Every   Single   One. 

This is your weakness.

A lot of people, white and black, think the local police may be getting too gun happy/physically tough. But instead of finding a unifying front you have to look for divisions. For you, it has to be about race, and you cancel out statistics that don't align with you, and with that people who would agree with you. Another lefty mistake. Eventually you discount the majority. See 2016.

Let me give you a big old clue to red pill thinking, once again.

First of all, if Black Lives Mattered as much as the lip service being given, then why are 7-10k black on black deaths excused each year? Don't walk away from it, own it. 7-10k black lives were taken on average every year from 2000-2020. Over 20 years that is almost a quarter million black people killed. But I am the 'racist' for bringing this up?

The worst locations have been Dem/left held governed areas for years, even decades. Is it possible the policies of the left don't work in helping elevate the black population? I ask because contrary to your name calling, I don't want 10k black people killed a year in my country, by anyone. If you truly believed 'Black Lives Mattered' you would not turn your head and ignore the slaughter that occurs every year in Democrat/Left controlled cities. The left likes chaos, and uses it to support their vote.

Using typical lefty media rhetoric: GregPersons Says 40, 50, 60yrs of Democrat rule plays no role in Black community being stagnant vs other minorities

200-300 vs 10k seems a bit out of whack to me, but I guess a 50x multiplier can be dealt with 'later' in your utopia. Lefty leadership (white and minority) has been so successful in the 40-50 yr reigns of terror they have held over most cities.

I also notice that cop vs black man narratives aren't usually against county sheriffs, or state troopers. It is usually the city police departments. If city PD are killing people then the question should be asked, who controls city Police Departments?

Say it with me GregPersons, who controls a city PD? Come on GregPersons, I know you can say it.

The local mayors and city councils do.

Almost every major city in the USA has been left/Democrat controlled for 30, 40, 50 years. If the left/Democrats cared for black folks as much as they claim during a news cycle or during election time, or when one of the few white on black cop crimes happen, then why would they continually oversee such levels of black on black crime? Where is the outrage when a black/latino/Asian cop kills a black man? Where is the outrage when a black person kills another black person?

Don't Black Lives Matter GregPersons?  At worst this would lead one to believe that even minority mayors and council people don't care about black deaths, or are at best not capable of dealing with the situation. People living in the neighborhood year after year cry out against violence. 'We must change' they say. Yet at election time it is a vote for more of the same.

Using typical lefty media rhetoric: GregPersons Says Black Democratically officials not capable of fixing things, will require overthrow of government.

If a politician or party do not fear being voted out of office, no change will occur. Why would it?

I say all of these things because Black Lives do Matter, but All lives Matter.

'Doing the same thing over and over again is the definition of insanity' - loosely attributed to Einstein. He in your world was obviously racist.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 6

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gateway Pundit is the worst one. 

Conservative Treehouse

13 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

You seem, once again, to miss the point

Violence is bad. The most violence in the USA is in Democrat controlled inner cities, where the majority population is black. The majority of violence is black on black, occurring in cities controlled by Democrat legislators. I know you are too edgy or radical to consider yourself a Democrat, but they publicly have fun espousing your beliefs for votes at election time. Man up and vote independent. At least Jimmy Dore has the balls to speak out. Thousands of black men, women and children are killed every year by black on black crime. It may be what 10k a year?

Using typical lefty media rhetoric: GregPersons supports 10k annual black on black crimes.

Meanwhile about 250-300 black people are killed by police each year. Even the completely biased Washington Post acknowledges this. Were all the cops white? Nope on average 60-75% were, the rest are by black or other minority officers. So taking that into consideration about 180-250 black folks are killed by white officers a year. I guess the media discounts the rest as minority on minority crime? Kind of like the other 10k black murders a year noted above? Why is that discounted GregPersons? Don't Black Lives Matter? Or do some black lives matter more than others?

Using typical lefty media rhetoric: GregPersons supports 70-100 minority police killings a year.

The Washington post also acknowledges that 500-600 white people are killed by police each year in the USA. The numbers show that twice as many white folks are murdered by the police than black folks. That is a pure number. Let's say 600 white guys are killed by the police, versus 300 black guys. 100 latinos/ asians etc make up the rest. Where is it ok for 1000 people to be killed by the police each year, despite their race? Are you ok with police violence against white people? How about Latinos or Asians?

Using typical lefty media rhetoric: GregPersons Supports 600-700 white killings by police each year

This is why people claim 'All Lives Matter' GregPersons. 1k killed a year in the USA by the police is absurd.

The floating average is 950-1100. Of that count maybe, maybe 180-250 are white on black. It is a minority statistic.

Of the terrible 1k killed a year by US Police, only 15-20% are white police on black incidents.

Using typical lefty media rhetoric: GregPersons wants police to kill more white, hispanic, and asian people to balance out the numbers

If you wanted to protest that 1000 citizens killed by the police each year is too much, I would join you, many people would.

But a lefty can't but help but bring in racial divide and identity politics into every discussion. Every   Single   One. 

This is your weakness.

A lot of people, white and black, think the local police may be getting too gun happy/physically tough. But instead of finding a unifying front you have to look for divisions. For you, it has to be about race, and you cancel out statistics that don't align with you, and with that people who would agree with you. Another lefty mistake. Eventually you discount the majority. See 2016.

Let me give you a big old clue to red pill thinking, once again.

First of all, if Black Lives Mattered as much as the lip service being given, then why are 10k black on black deaths excused each year? Don't walk away from it, own it. 10k black lives were taken on average every year from 2000-2020. Over 20 years that is almost a quarter million black people killed. But I am the 'racist' for bringing this up? The worst locations have been Dem/left held governed areas for years, even decades. Is it possible the policies of the left don't work in helping elevate the black population? I ask because contrary to your name calling, I don't want 10k black people killed a year in my country, by anyone. If you truly believed 'Black Lives Mattered' you would not turn your head and ignore the slaughter that occurs every year in Democrat/Left controlled cities. The left likes chaos, and uses it to support their vote.

Using typical lefty media rhetoric: GregPersons Says 40, 50, 60yrs of Democrat rule plays no role in Black community being stagnant vs other minorities

200-300 vs 10k seems a bit out of whack to me, but I guess a 50x multiplier can be dealt with 'later' in your utopia. Lefty leadership (white and minority) has been so successful in the 40-50 yr reigns of terror they have held over most cities.

I also notice that cop vs black man narratives aren't usually against county sheriffs, or state troopers. It is usually the city police departments. If city PD are killing people then the question should be asked, who controls city Police Departments?

Say it with me GregPersons, who controls a city PD? Come on GregPersons, I know you can say it.

The local mayors and city councils do.

Almost every major city in the USA has been left/Democrat controlled for 30, 40, 50 years. If the left/Democrats cared for black folks as much as they claim during a news cycle or during election time, or when one of the few white on black cop crimes happen, then why would they continually oversee such levels of black on black crime? Where is the outrage when a black/latino/Asian cop kills a black man? Where is the outrage when a black person kills another black person?

Don't Black Lives Matter GregPersons?  At worst this would lead one to believe that even minority mayors and council people don't care about black deaths, or are at best not capable of dealing with the situation. People living in the neighborhood year after year cry out against violence. 'We must change' they say. Yet at election time it is a vote for more of the same.

Using typical lefty media rhetoric: GregPersons Says Black Democratically officials not capable of fixing things, will require overthrow of government.

If a politician or party do not fear being voted out of office, no change will occur. Why would it?

I say all of these things because black lives do matter. All lives matter.

'Doing the same thing over and over again is the definition of insanity' - loosely attributed to Einstein. He in your world he was obviously racist.

Has GregPersons infested your mind? (Yes)

On 6/18/2020 at 11:48 AM, Warren Zevon said:

Conservative Treehouse

Has GregPersons infested your mind? (Yes)

Ruffled my feathers for certain, but show me any facts contrary to what I said.

That felt good to get out. Had a big old drink and smoke after typing it.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Couldn't the social workers get there in time to convince the shooters that shooting people is bad?

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

How come they ran out of bullets so quickly?

Considering a person died and another could likely die, this seems a bit insensitive. In these times, we should be holding tighter to our humanity, not letting it go.

Considering the nature of the hit, it seems targeted. Probably would've happened one way or another.

There was a shooting last week down the street from my house and we're in an area still heavily policed... go figure.

20 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Considering a person died and another could likely die, this seems a bit insensitive. In these times, we should be holding tighter to our humanity, not letting it go.

Considering the nature of the hit, it seems targeted. Probably would've happened one way or another.

There was a shooting last week down the street from my house and we're in an area still heavily policed... go figure.

Not my problem if you can't take a joke.

18 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm not insensitive to people getting shot or dying. I'm bewildered that we have idiots in this country who believe that first responders should be replaced by social workers. I've noticed for quite some time that our country has been slowly slipping. It has just changed to warp speed in the last few weeks. 

• Like (+1) 2