Is anyone in PPP in a relationshp?

3 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Let’s start with you answering that question. 
edit. Ok just saw your answer. Congrats. 
19 years married next week!  Married since 23!

Congrats. I'm guessing there is a reason I haven't seen your screen name shouting any conspiracy theories and denying other people's realities.

Not that racist/ignorant people can't be in a relationship — but it's a little harder to maintain that degree of lack of empathy. 

Some folks here type like they've never met another human in their life :)

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

Not that it's your business but 17 years. Horrified you're thinking of procreating. The world needs fewer simpletons, not more.

Indeed. That's why we're thinking of procreating. :)

There's no shortage of simpletons in the world.  Why, you only need look around your friends & family, my boy.

Just now, Jaraxxus said:

Lol, child, I've been in the presence of armed middle eastern heathens. If you think a randotroll on an obscure politics subforum for a third rate football team rattles me you've got another thing coming.

What do I have coming to me, boy?  :) 

3 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Lol, child, I've been in the presence of armed middle eastern heathens. If you think a randotroll on an obscure politics subforum for a third rate football team rattles me you've got another thing coming.

Third rate football team?  WTF?

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

I'm not your guy, friend.

I'm not your friend, buddy.

Edited by 4merper4mer

15 hours ago, GregPersons said:

In 10 year relationship with a woman; 4 years married.  No children, but in the future that's the plan.

You? :)

How many abortion did she have? You should consider asking her if she has had any.