Are yooooou tired of hearing about Race as an American?

(jeff foxworthy voice)

If so... you might be a Racist.

Are yoooooou tired of seeing people bring up how White people are born with all kinds of advantages as an American even though your individual life is lonely garbage?

If so... you must be a Racist.

Get right with God, sinners of PPP. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Offer still stands for any Bills fans who want to tell us that "racism isn't real" or "racism is exaggerated" — put yourself on video wearing some Bills gear — and I will pay you money for it.

Lots of you are willing to say those things all over PPP... just wanna see your faces :)

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/11/2020 at 8:38 PM, GregPersons said:

Is there a reason you format your posts to have larger font than the standard size?

It seems like a message that you think your posts should receive priority status. Which is odd because you have never posted anything more substantial than the above.

I never did respond to this ridiculous dodge by our new RacePerson, in a different thread.

Mostly because, as with most of his efforts, it didn't deserve one.

But now, after another day of seeing multiple  "look at me, look at me" threads being started,

I can truly appreciate the humor of being accused of attention seeking from our new flamboyant bigot -person.

UhgUxxaouqjoyr5-aqzjAKi_5PeHKZufIoStlvbU

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

I never did respond to this ridiculous dodge by our new RacePerson, in a different thread.

Mostly because, as with most of his efforts, it didn't deserve one.

But now, after another day of seeing multiple  "look at me, look at me" threads being started,

I can truly appreciate the humor of being accused of attention seeking from our new flamboyant bigot -person.

UhgUxxaouqjoyr5-aqzjAKi_5PeHKZufIoStlvbU

Hey B-Man

Thought you might enjoy seeing

a post you can read without squinting

You have 36, 578+ "LAMP" posts

They are all garbage

Please clean up your trash

3 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Hey B-Man

Thought you might enjoy seeing

a post you can read without squinting

You have 36, 578+ "LAMP" posts

They are all garbage

Please clean up your trash

What is your solution to black on black violence?

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

What is "race baiting"? I'm not sure what that means. Can you elaborate?

Do you know Kareem Abdul Jabbar? 

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/06/12/kareem-abdul-jabbar-floyd-protests

Do I know him?

I Used to kick his ass in basketball twice a week back in the day.

Then, we’d eat salmon together.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, njbuff said:

BIPOC = Boy I'm Proud Of Crackers

fixed that for you ;)

Do you know why "cracker" is an example of a derogatory slur, but isn't "racist"? I've explained it enough.

The first part of the sentence is "You can't be racist to white people in America, because..."     Can you complete the phrase?

Incorrect answers include:

"Because Greg told me so"

"Because white people are the devil"

"Because that's just how the liberal PC mafia works" 

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

fixed that for you ;)

Do you know why "cracker" is an example of a derogatory slur, but isn't "racist"? I've explained it enough.

The first part of the sentence is "You can't be racist to white people in America, because..."     Can you complete the phrase?

Incorrect answers include:

"Because Greg told me so"

"Because white people are the devil"

"Because that's just how the liberal PC mafia works" 

White people don't give a flying fvck about being called cracker or honkey. 

Just like I don't give a fvck about being called a guinea or a whop as an Italian.

You really need to stand back back, sit up, bend over and shove your racist bvllshit right up your azz.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, njbuff said:

White people don't give a flying fvck about being called cracker or honkey. 

Just like I don't give a fvck about being called a guinea or a whop as an Italian.

You really need to stand back back, sit up, bend over and shove your racist bvllshit right up your azz.

You're not disproving my point. You're proving it exactly; we're saying the same thing on this part. Italian — which, great heritage, who doesn't love Italians for real, but in America, it's counted as White, you know it as well as I do. There are a lot of "conditional" White groups, like Irish and Jewish -- it's because "White" isn't really real, not in the way that Italian is, "white" is just a tool of oppression. 

Cracker, honkey, goomba, etc — these don't mean and do anything. That's my point. They're not racist, because they don't have any power to remove the rights/advantages a White American is born into. 

Edited by GregPersons