Which Bills RB will have the best season?

Hermes

Which Bills RB will have the best season?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

• Devin Singletary
    • Zack Moss
    • Christian Wade
    • Other (Yeldon, DiMarco, etc)

Personally, I think Zack Moss will end up having a pretty impressive season, not sure if it'll be enough to dethrone Singletary though. Devin really started to come on strong late last year and he could follow it up with a big year.  Also, I could see Wade getting some action and breaking off some big gainers not that he'll really take any significant carries away from the other two.

• Like (+1) 1

Singletary and I don’t think that it’s that close. Personally though, I’m higher on Singletary than most of the board and lower on Moss than most of the board. IMO, Singletary has a chance to be a star. Moss feels like a nice complementary player to me. The Bills backfield could be really good this year.

• Like (+1) 3

I know there's folks out there who think Moss has more upside.  Maybe so.  But Singletary has already proven himself to be a capable back at the NFL level and he's got a year of experience in Daboll's offense.  Moss is trying to play catch up in a Covid 19 impacted offseason.   Baring injury, Devin will have the better season.  

• Like (+1) 3

The first four games will probably give us the answer. If Singletary balls out early on the season there's no reason to think Moss would eat into his workload.  On the other hand if he looks average and/or Moss just explodes on the scene it might play out differently.

Either way I'm excited to see how the backfield looks this year. By the end of the year I think the Bills will be talked about as a potentially explosive offense and a lot of the credit will go to the running game

DiMarco bombs all year!

i drafted DS in a keeper league and probably won’t keep him.  He isn’t going to get work load to put up big numbers.  I think he has more yards but it will be fairly balanced

Edited by C.Biscuit97

7 minutes ago, Hermes said:

The first four games will probably give us the answer. If Singletary balls out early on the season there's no reason to think Moss would eat into his workload.  On the other hand if he looks average and/or Moss just explodes on the scene it might play out differently.

Either way I'm excited to see how the backfield looks this year. By the end of the year I think the Bills will be talked about as a potentially explosive offense and a lot of the credit will go to the running game

I feel the opposite. I think Motor will surely get the bulk of the carries in the first 4 games.  After the first 4 games is when moss will be more experienced and on a more level playing field. 

I think we’re going to see a carry share similar to what we saw in Carolina with Williams and Stewart.  I always thought Williams was the better back and deserved the lions share of the carries.  While Williams usually got more, is wasn’t by a lot, partly because of injuries and partly because (I’m assuming) he was only 207lbs, like motor.  

2020, I think Motor is the guy with Moss increasing his reps throughout the year. 2021 could be closer to a split, but I think motor will be the go to guy.

i think we nailed it drafting them back to back years in rd 3.  Both very dangerous RBs

2 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

Moss will have more TDs 

Singletary will have more yards

M squared, I think you’re right.  2020 will be the year of DS, but Moss’s contributions will grow and when we need 3rd and 2, or 4th and 1, Moss will be the obvious choice and he’ll still do it.  DS is like a young McCoy, and Moss could be the next Henry, Carson, etc.  If we want Moss to last, especially with the knee thing, we need to use him when we need it, not needlessly.

Oh and the DiMarco comment is silly.  I’m sure it must have been a joke.

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Singletary and I don’t think that it’s that close. Personally though, I’m higher on Singletary than most of the board and lower on Moss than most of the board. IMO, Singletary has a chance to be a star. Moss feels like a nice complementary player to me. The Bills backfield could be really good this year.

Barring health seems obvious DS will.

If we’re talking everyone’s 100% healthy motor runs away with carries, yards, but Allen is still gonna snipe some touchdowns in the red zone. 
I’ll estimate motor at 1150 yards rushing 350 receiving with 6 rushing touchdowns and 2 receiving. Top 10-15 for the season. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

I feel the opposite. I think Motor will surely get the bulk of the carries in the first 4 games.  After the first 4 games is when moss will be more experienced and on a more level playing field. 

I think we’re going to see a carry share similar to what we saw in Carolina with Williams and Stewart.  I always thought Williams was the better back and deserved the lions share of the carries.  While Williams usually got more, is wasn’t by a lot, partly because of injuries and partly because (I’m assuming) he was only 207lbs, like motor.  

2020, I think Motor is the guy with Moss increasing his reps throughout the year. 2021 could be closer to a split, but I think motor will be the go to guy.

i think we nailed it drafting them back to back years in rd 3.  Both very dangerous RBs

Williams and Stewart was an awesome backfield. If Singletary and Moss can give that type of return no one would complain about that!

11 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

If we’re talking everyone’s 100% healthy motor runs away with carries, yards, but Allen is still gonna snipe some touchdowns in the red zone. 
I’ll estimate motor at 1150 yards rushing 350 receiving with 6 rushing touchdowns and 2 receiving. Top 10-15 for the season. 

Those numbers would certainly be sweet. 1500 total yards and 8 TDS I guess it depends on his carries and usage but I could definitely see him hitting it. I'm not sure what that leaves for Moss. If he put up and 600-800 on the ground and 200 receiving this year, to go along with 6 tds, we're looking at a top backfield.

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Personally or just efforts in 2020

there is no way DiMarco has a better season than Singletary. Moss maybe based on how fast they throw him in there. 

Yeldon.  We need more than a RB that only catches check downs 

Consider all aspects, running and receiving. I think what you are overlooking is that Josh has been working on his long ball. We are going to build our deep game around around DiMarco! It’s so stupid, it will fool them EVERY TIME! He could have 1,200 yards receiving with 12 TD’s!    :)

OK......maybe not.....

I’d be curious to know who voted “other”. We have 2 very viable options, so that would be injury time as I see it, and I hate thinking that way. ?

Edited by Augie