Darryl Lamonica - Ken Stabler

Craig Morton - John Elway

Ken Anderson - Boomer Esiason

Jim Zorn -  Dave Krieg

Ron Jaworski - Randall Cunningham

Charlie Connerly - YA Tittle

Norm Snead - Sonny Jurgensen - Billy Kilmer - Joe Theisman

Don Meredith -  Craig Morton - Roger Staubach - Danny White

Brian Sipe - Bernie Kosar (but 1 year in between them)

Also, we had Dennis Shaw and Joe Ferguson back to back, but Shaw was only here 3 years before he kinda  fizzled out. They were both solid at times, but not great.

Edited by GreggTX

On 6/13/2020 at 10:33 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Good question.

Fergy was replaced by Vince Ferragamo (Quit Laughing!?) All Vincent did was lead his previous team from the trash heap to a home Super Bowl and nearly held off the Team of the Decade to win!

So, was Fergy a “franchise QB”??

I liked Fergy. He wasn’t perfect but he was a gamer and a tough competitor who did everything he could to win. I think if he got a SB in Buffalo he probably would’ve gotten in the HOF. I mean Joe Namath is in the HOF and he’s one of the worst QBS to ever win a super bowl, can we really say now if Joe Namath was a franchise QB?

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

On 6/13/2020 at 8:34 AM, machine gun kelly said:

Good catch Ralph as Alex Smith doesn’t get the credit he deserves.  He was on a horrible SF team, but seemed to hit his rhythm in KC, and I doubt anyone is not thinking Mahomes is a franchise guy.

Smith deserves a lot of credit for putting together the career he's had given the fact that he had a new offensive coordinator every season for like his first, like six years or something? When given a chance to settle in with the same coaches and players like he did in KC he showed that he's solid.