Devin Singletary interview

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

He and Moss are going to be fun to watch this year and beyond.  These two will take a lot of pressure off of Allen.

If the Bills will commit to running the football rather than just asking Frank Gore to fall forward

• Like (+1) 2

Its gonna be problems... there’s gonna be a lot of business decisions going on, ?

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I love the kid and think he’s going to continue to grow and improve and possably be the best we’ve had since #34.  However he comes across a bit full of himself/over-confident.  Saying he learned “everything” from Gore in one year is a little hard to understand.  No one learns everything about anything in a year.  If he’s going to be infront of the camera more regularly as our stud RB he needs to choose his words with a bit more finesse.

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Ganesh, I don’t think they would invest a 3rd rd pick to not commit to a balanced attack.  I could see us leading the league in rushing, and getting to say 12th or so in passing.  I understand the comment was a little job at Daboll, and a fair point.

Indeed, why draft a back in the 3rd round when you already have an up-and-coming young back? 

I like Josh a lot but I don't know if he's ever going to be  a Brees-Brady type QB who can move an offense down the field almost single-handedly.   But he can play an effective role in a balanced offensive attack.   

• Like (+1) 1