Trump hates gays - such a uniter

Translation: Freedom from coercion is bad unless it's for leftists then its good. 

The government is just saying it's not picking winners and losers and stop making a protected class = Leftist panic they are losing power and their ability to scream for power

You can always tell a Marxist at work by removing power and allowing freedom for others and watch them scream discrimination, racism... but never prove how it affects liberty. 

Liberty has always been sunlight to leftist vampires.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What are you basing this on?     Again. More baseless accusations from the hysterical progressives. 

My god, the fully mentally handicapped on this board have made like bunnies....

Posted Images

On 9/24/2020 at 6:53 AM, BillStime said:

GOP = sick

Correct Headline..........

For protection of girls everywhere......

"GOP senators seek to ban transgender girls from female sports/Under the Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act, schools that allow 'biological males' to compete in girls athletics would lose federal funding."

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Excessive and sick but of course deep down you like it 

This thread seems fitting 

Eric Trump comes out of the closet? 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/eric-trump-unwittingly-suggests-part-155641047.html

“The LGBT community, they are incredible. And you should see how they come out in full force for my father every single day.

I’m part of that community, and we love the man,” Eric Trump said on the Fox News morning show.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Disgusting

WAIT THEY VOTED AGAINST HIM BECAUSE HE'S A GAY?

OR THEY VOTED AGAINST HIM BECAUSE HE'S UNQUALIFIED?

I NEED TO KNOW WHO TO LYNCH!

HURRY!

• Haha (+1) 1
8 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

HURRY!

You should know republicans don't care about qualifications. So it only leaves one thing. 

26 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

HURRY!

what?

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Disgusting

So tired of these left extremists calling everyone who may not agree with them discriminatory automatically. Knowing some of those names I’m sure they had more issues with his likely intent for a super green DOT agenda than anything else. 

Personally I had kinda hoped Pete won the whole thing, mostly because he seemed like the smartest politician on just about every stage he stood on and he wasn’t a life long politicians or a sleaze ball. 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So tired of these left extremists calling everyone who may not agree with them discriminatory automatically. Knowing some of those names I’m sure they had more issues with his likely intent for a super green DOT agenda than anything else. 

Personally I had kinda hoped Pete won the whole thing, mostly because he seemed like the smartest politician on just about every stage he stood on and he wasn’t a life long politicians or a sleaze ball. 

I, too, wish Pete won the whole thing... but we all know this country is full of insecure people who hide behind religion to defend their hate.

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh. Yes. That's damaging. LMAO. 🏳️‍🌈

Um, Lady G should embrace who he is...

They are grasping for anything anymore, it's pathetic. I wonder how much time these guys just search twitter for random ***** like this. 

Wonder what search history of these guys looks like.

Edited by TBBills