Guess Greg's identity and make him leave PPP forever

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

there is one simple answer to all 10 questions...

you're an idiot.

you can now leave and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...

Hoax 

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's an attention *****. He pulled the sameshit a year ago and said he'd go away for good if anyone could guess what his big secret was. I did and he even admitted I was right. He promptly changed his name and continued to post as someone else who liked to call people ball lickers and suggest that he would "do" any wives or girlfriends of posters here. His agenda isn't to fight racism, it's to cause havoc. That's his CRUSADE.

Hoax.  

also, the idea of meaningful havoc among internet randos is kind of funny.  

53 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's an attention *****. He pulled the sameshit a year ago and said he'd go away for good if anyone could guess what his big secret was. I did and he even admitted I was right. He promptly changed his name and continued to post as someone else who liked to call people ball lickers and suggest that he would "do" any wives or girlfriends of posters here. His agenda isn't to fight racism, it's to cause havoc. That's his CRUSADE.

What ***** a year ago, what big secret? 

Where does the word "crusade" come from, genius?

34 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You're a commie

What's bad about being a commie exactly? Philosophically. Just wondering if you know why you don't like it, or if you just like the way it tastes as pejorative.

That every communist state has failed means little. What communist state existed without US obstruction and interference? It's not possible to name one; it doesn't exist. And how exactly are the capitalist states doing these days, remind me?

Do you ever think about the things you think, and why you think them? 

Edited by GregPersons
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

What's bad about being a commie exactly? Philosophically. Just wondering if you know why you don't like it, or if you just like the way it tastes as pejorative.

That every communist state has failed means little. What communist state existed without US obstruction and interference? It's not possible to name one; it doesn't exist. And how exactly are the capitalist states doing these days, remind me?

Well done comrade. 

As to your identity, my answer is, nobody. 

As for quitting, I don't want you to quit. People like you and your fellow droogs will help re-elect Trump in a landslide. Your propaganda is stale and antiquated. That's the best part. You are self-destructive and completely blind to it.

47 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Shirley

23 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Well done comrade. 

As to your identity, my answer is, nobody. 

As for quitting, I don't want you to quit. People like you and your fellow droogs will help re-elect Trump in a landslide. Your propaganda is stale and antiquated. That's the best part. You are self-destructive and completely blind to it.

Lmao. 

The idea that you can limp back to "ur the one re-electing Trump." Reality check, Reality Check — you were always voting Trump. "No I'm writing in Ben Shapiro." Who gives a *****. The Trump voters are who they are. It's abuser logic. "Look what you made me do." 

If I were concerned about of you guys being in relationships with women, I'd be concerned about all of your red flags to domestic violence. Thankfully I am guessing the women in your lives identified those too.  :) 

You're so scared. The idea that your worldview isn't the objectively correct one just blows your little mind, huh? 

Edited by GregPersons

8 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Lmao. 

The idea that you can limp back to "ur the one re-electing Trump." Reality check, Reality Check — you were always voting Trump. "No I'm writing in Ben Shapiro." Who gives a *****. The Trump voters are who they are. It's abuser logic. "Look what you made me do." 

If I were concerned about of you guys being in relationships with women, I'd be concerned about all of your red flags to domestic violence. Thankfully I am guessing the women in your lives identified those too.  :) 

You're so scared. The idea that your worldview isn't the objectively correct one just blows your little mind, huh? 

Bravo. These are the mindless ramblings that are so effective at making my point. You are just a humorless agitator with a script. I encourage you to continue. I am sure that you will be wildly "successful".

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

Bravo. These are the mindless ramblings that are so effective at making my point. You are just a humorless agitator with a script. I encourage you to continue. I am sure that you will be wildly "successful".

You keep posting this Farley clip from the 90s like it means anything

Farley would hate you. He would not be confused about this in 2020. 

You are in 2020 and barely at a 90s understanding of the world around you

Just now, GregPersons said:

You keep posting this Farley clip from the 90s like it means anything

Farley would hate you. He would not be confused about this in 2020. 

You are in 2020 and barely at a 90s understanding of the world around you

Exactly. You have no sense of humor. 

2 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Leaving out your farcical economics notions for the moment.....

Colin Kaepernick knelt for the anthem.  Some argue it cost him his job which it might have but plenty of others have done it and are still around.  Leaving aside the argument about company time, CK doesn't support the founding or at least some aspects of our society.  He kneels to let his thoughts be known.

If he were a Chinese, North Korean, Venezuelan, .......athlete and took the same knee, what would happen to him?  You know just as well as I do exactly what would happen.

Before even getting into economics, I've seen enough to disavow these commies.  

Did America force Paul Pot to do what he did?  Did America force Tiananmen square?

28 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Leaving out your farcical economics notions for the moment.....

Colin Kaepernick knelt for the anthem.  Some argue it cost him his job which it might have but plenty of others have done it and are still around.  Leaving aside the argument about company time, CK doesn't support the founding or at least some aspects of our society.  He kneels to let his thoughts be known.

If he were a Chinese, North Korean, Venezuelan, .......athlete and took the same knee, what would happen to him?  You know just as well as I do exactly what would happen.

Before even getting into economics, I've seen enough to disavow these commies.  Did America force Paul Pot to do what he did?  Did America force Tiananmen square?

Well I'm only talking about it as an economic model. I'm not defending any failed communist states. I'm saying the economic model hasn't been given any earnest shot in good faith. I don't count the USSR as being a good faith application of the model.

Your point re: Kaep is what, exactly? He should be executed? Or he should have freedom of expression? I agree he should have freedom of expression in America. It's odd how many Americans think he shouldn't have that because it's "company time"

It's odd how many Americans side with the "company" -- who could give a ***** about any one of us -- instead of one of their own countrymen speaking out against injustice. Odd.

Maybe you wouldn't. But if you got fired for speaking out about injustice at your job and I knew about it? I would also be on your side and not the company's.

Edited by GregPersons