Bills Top the League in Player Continuity

On 6/12/2020 at 5:30 PM, NewEra said:

I view Tyrod and Teddy as similar in respect to their overall skill level.  Teddy is a better passer, but I don’t think he’ll ever be a franchise QB that a team can hang their hat on.  He can win games and possibly lead a team to the playoffs, but I don’t think he’s capable of winning a SB unless he’s carried by a great team/coaching.  

I think they have Bridgewater on a perfectly fair contract though. $21MM/yr is just about right for a game managing starter QB with the current money getting tossed around. Honestly, there needs to be a lower bracket for guys like that in order for some of these teams to remain competitive. Waiting to see this Mahomes deal as that should stabilize the QB market when coupled with suppressed revenue from Covid. We shall see though. 

24 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

I think they have Bridgewater on a perfectly fair contract though. $21MM/yr is just about right for a game managing starter QB with the current money getting tossed around. Honestly, there needs to be a lower bracket for guys like that in order for some of these teams to remain competitive. Waiting to see this Mahomes deal as that should stabilize the QB market when coupled with suppressed revenue from Covid. We shall see though. 

Similar to tyrods contract when we extended him before inflation.  A game manager that was able to get a gutted and rebuilding team to the playoffs

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/12/2020 at 9:42 AM, Seasons1992 said:

This will be worth one win, during a sloppy low-scoring game that neither team looks capable of winning. That win may be the difference in getting into the playoffs, or for playoff seeding.

Maybe more than that especially early in the year if time is limited for training camps and preseason games aren't all played.