Josh Allen meets with media 6/11

It’s Josh 

It’s the media 

Mostly it’s because the other thread got locked

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/buffalo-bills-josh-allen-on-jake-fromm-offensive-texts-tweets-progress-apology-nfl-draft-235523385.html

Allen, though he said he hasn’t spoken with Fromm after his text messages about “elite white people” owning guns were leaked last week, was impressed with how the former Georgia standout has handled the situation so far.

“I sent him a text saying I love you and I'm here for you if you need anything,” Allen said, via ESPN. “He owned up to his mistakes and he talked to the team and if anyone had any questions about him, they asked him directly. It was a shame that it happened. .

“I didn’t talk to him.

when was the text from ?

I thought texting someone was in a way “talking” to them ;) 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It’s Josh 

It’s the media 

Mostly it’s because the other thread got locked

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/buffalo-bills-josh-allen-on-jake-fromm-offensive-texts-tweets-progress-apology-nfl-draft-235523385.html

Allen, though he said he hasn’t spoken with Fromm after his text messages about “elite white people” owning guns were leaked last week, was impressed with how the former Georgia standout has handled the situation so far.

“I sent him a text saying I love you and I'm here for you if you need anything,” Allen said, via ESPN. “He owned up to his mistakes and he talked to the team and if anyone had any questions about him, they asked him directly. It was a shame that it happened. .

“I didn’t talk to him.

when was the text from ?

I thought texting someone was in a way “talking” to them ;) 

Perhaps Allen is distinguishing talking as "having a conversation" where you say something and the other person responds and you say something in response to that and they respond again

From sending a text "U OK bro?" to which you may or may not receive a response ? but it doesn't exactly constitute a convo

21 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Tony Romo asked him about that on the CBS thing he did with Darnold and the Giants QB.

He said he is going to be more aware and secure the football like an RB when he takes off and use 2 hands in the pocket more often.

You got a linky to that thing?

I put this up during the season but in my observation, he worked on ball security during his runs starting after the Redskins game (Fum 2-0) and leveling-up after the Browns game (Fum 1-0).  You can see a change in how he holds the ball when he's about to be hit, to the "Bills Claw" their RB coach teaches (the arm slanted up across the chest) and fighting to put both arms on it when he's hit.

There were no scored fumbles in the MAI, DEN, PIT, and 2nd NWE game.  After that point, his fumbles were

1) in the pocket, when sacked (2 fumbles, 1 lost, in the Bal game).  One was a hit by Judon where pretty much any QB fumbles

2) when extending the ball to gain extra yards as he's being hit  (I think in the Dallas game?  Maybe it was Pitts?) - some of these he was ruled down but they need to go

3) transitioning - when he's making the decision whether to take off or throw (the hit by Mercilus leading to a lost fumble in the Hou game)

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You got a linky to that thing?

I put this up during the season but in my observation, he worked on ball security during his runs starting after the Redskins game (Fum 2-0) and leveling-up after the Browns game (Fum 1-0).  You can see a change in how he holds the ball when he's about to be hit, to the "Bills Claw" their RB coach teaches (the arm slanted up across the chest) and fighting to put both arms on it when he's hit.

There were no scored fumbles in the MAI, DEN, PIT, and 2nd NWE game.  After that point, his fumbles were

1) in the pocket, when sacked (2 fumbles, 1 lost, in the Bal game).  One was a hit by Judon where pretty much any QB fumbles

2) when extending the ball to gain extra yards as he's being hit  (I think in the Dallas game?  Maybe it was Pitts?) - some of these he was ruled down but they need to go

3) transitioning - when he's making the decision whether to take off or throw (the hit by Mercilus leading to a lost fumble in the Hou game)

CBS Sports channel had it on about a week after it was mentioned on here.

I searched CBS and YouTube with no luck.