Josh Allen meets with media 6/11

1 minute ago, HappyBillsFan said:

DM me if you are really interested in a dialogue. I am not about to be banned because I will state facts in a response. These moderators hate it when facts get in the way of narratives

From experience....they hate it when things get political or off the rails on TSW.  The PPP is probably what you are looking for.

Just now, CaliBills said:

Holy man child going on.  

Someone needs to get off their high horse a bit and come back down to earth.  

What is your major malfunction anyways?  

Josh is a smart guy, and the leader of a football team, he has to keep everyone happy with every interview. An in today’s climate, he has to acknowledge the movement as being right and just. 

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

From experience....they hate it when things get political or off the rails on TSW.  The PPP is probably what you are looking for.

90% of this board is PPP if you agree with the far left... the moment there is a counter argument, that’s when people get up in arms 

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

We must remember.

You are glorifying him!

1 minute ago, HappyBillsFan said:

90% of this board is PPP if you agree with the far left... the moment there is a counter argument, that’s when people get up in arms 

You are glorifying him!

Well...up to you...your choice.  I am not a mod...just giving a friendly tip that warnings get handed out when you don't follow the rules of TSW.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, HappyBillsFan said:

Josh is a smart guy, and the leader of a football team, he has to keep everyone happy with every interview. An in today’s climate, he has to acknowledge the movement as being right and just. 

I find it entertaining that you think that he is just being that way to keep everyone happy.  Implying he has issues with the protests and with how things are going rather than actually have learned and started caring about what has happened and continues to happen to others in this countries society which has a long history of violence, ridicule, degradation , involuntary servitude, etc. to anyone not considered white.  

oh and before you start typing a response trying to prove your so called "Factual" point, I do not care.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HappyBillsFan said:

This thread seems like it should be moved to the PPP... as do a bunch of threads here, pretending to be Bills related when they are political in nature

As our fearless leader @SDS explained to someone else recently, when the monthly server bill starts arriving in your mailbox and you pay it, you can decide how things run.

Until then, Scott's House, Scott's Rules.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

As our fearless leader @SDS explained to someone else recently, when the monthly server bill starts arriving in your mailbox and you pay it, you can decide how things run.

I understand that completely 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Does that include the monthly ad checks too? LOL j/k I actually salute the way this board is ran. I may not agree with everything but its impossible to keep everyone happy 100% of the time and Im in that group. I feel the vast majority of posters would agree with my sentiments. You'll always have that faction of miserable people who complain about everything and this board is just in their path.

Back to the topic: I felt Josh was honest and sincere in his statements about the racial stuff. As far as what we are here for, the football stuff, I loved him saying he wont become Captain Checkdown. I think we already know thats not in his DNA but I still love to hear it directly addressed. We have endured too many Captain Checkdown years and verbal reassurance is always good.

• Like (+1) 1

Sorry in advance if this is posted in one of the other Allen threads....

In this article (linked below) Allen talks about how a conversation with Tony Romo on throwing mechanics has really helped him so far this offseason.  Which is great, but all I can think of when  I read this is ... What on earth is he gaining from all this time spent with Jordan Palmer?!

This sounds like basic enough stuff from Romo which he probably got from him in 15 minutes... I've never heard him talk about such a significant stride when he talks about the Palmer camps.

Would he be better served spending his off seasons elsewhere?  Maybe getting exposure to a few different coaches or veteran quarterbacks?

Romo article > https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/06/how-tony-romos-advice-led-to-josh-allens-best-throwing-session-with-buffalo-bills.html