Josh: Bringing Sexy (Throw)Back

2 hours ago, wppete said:

We have the best uniforms in sports hand down!

Only when they are wearing white on white (current or throwback), blue over white, or white over blue. They break out the other crap and that drags their standing down to middle of the pack at best.

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Only when they are wearing white on white (current or throwback), blue over white, or white over blue. They break out the other crap and that drags their standing down to middle of the pack at best.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I like the old 60's uniforms best. They remind me of the only real champions in franchise history. And why does anyone care what Allen looks like? I'll like the way he looks when he learns to aim.

Edited by GreggTX

10 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Haven't seen this posted yet, and figured anything would be better than another Politics post.

This looks way better than I would have imagined...

01n0yTV.jpg

????? Let's Go!

That right there is the shizzle,

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

2 teaspoons, but still.

A different problem is the recipe calls for excess sugar and flour relative to the butter and eggs it contains.  Bad play design.

Agreed. Recipe for disaster. Also I’m now baking cookies with the boys this weekend.

Hopefully that dumb helmet rule gets changed so they can actually wear the 90s uniforms as their throwback, which I've always wanted to see. I think Tampa Bay contested that rule because they wanna use their classic orange kits which have white helmets. The NFL's whole reasoning is safety or whatever that only one helmet can be used but like... how hard would it be to provide players with their exact same helmet just in a different color? Dummies.

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

ya Gotdam Rabble Rouser!!

My intentions .. as always ... were good.  My heart was in the right place!  I'm misunderstood!  I'm sick .. I need help!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FieldGeneral said:

Want these for at least 1 game per season. Enough of the All White pajama unis. 

Those all whites are the unis that we won a title in, two actually.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Thank you (+1) 1