Josh: Bringing Sexy (Throw)Back

5 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

love the red helmet!

I'm a huge fan of the change to the White helmet. I think they look way more crisp and clean. Kinda the opposite of what teams like the Rams and Falcons are doing.

But I gotta admit, I do like how it looks when I see it mocked up here. Major nostalgia.

I'm sure it's against league rules but could you imagine if the Bills host a home playoff game and the team came out in the 90s throwbacks??

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'm a huge fan of the change to the White helmet. I think they look way more crisp and clean. Kinda the opposite of what teams like the Rams and Falcons are doing.

But I gotta admit, I do like how it looks when I see it mocked up here. Major nostalgia.

I'm sure it's against league rules but could you imagine if the Bills host a home playoff game and the team came out in the 90s throwbacks??

They should wait until the Super Bowl and spring it on them. NFL isn't going to cancel the game. (My favorite is standing buffalo white helmet, btw. We actually won a championship with those.)

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

They should wait until the Super Bowl and spring it on them. NFL isn't going to cancel the game.

No, but Roger could make a pre-game call to the officials.

Also, I don't see Coach McD as much of a rebel.

If they change the ridiculous nfl rule where you can only wear 1 helmet, I’d love to see the 90s era uniforms as the alternates. I wouldn’t want to see them full time. Our current blue on white and white on blue combinations, are top 5 in the league. Absolutely beautiful. I love the 90s era uniforms (Especially late, Rob Johnson/Flutie uniforms). I would love to see them as an alternate, but not full time.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If they change the ridiculous nfl rule where you can only wear 1 helmet, I’d love to see the 90s era uniforms as the alternates. I wouldn’t want to see them full time. Our current blue on white and white on blue combinations, are top 5 in the league. Absolutely beautiful. I love the 90s era uniforms (Especially late, Rob Johnson/Flutie uniforms). I would love to see them as an alternate, but not full time.

I thought they did get rid of that rule. No? Or were they only talking about it?

edit: Looked it up, they are just talking about it.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

They should wait until the Super Bowl and spring it on them. NFL isn't going to cancel the game. (My favorite is standing buffalo white helmet, btw. We actually won a championship with those.)

Actually we won two in a row with those and almost a third.

• Like (+1) 4

47 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Haven't seen this posted yet, and figured anything would be better than another Politics post.

This looks way better than I would have imagined...

01n0yTV.jpg

????? Let's Go!

I know it's a little blurry, but that guy in the top right corner of the picture is part of ANTIFA.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 18

8 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I thought they did get rid of that rule. No? Or were they only talking about it?

edit: Looked it up, they are just talking about it.

I don’t even understand how safety wise, the current rule even makes sense. I never have understood . Wouldn’t it be “safer” to change the helmets after each game? And examine them and have a fresh, unused shell? I’d think the way it currently is, was more dangerous. They should be wearing 16 brand new helmets throughout the season IMO. If it’s really about head injuries. Fans loved the old ways of the throw backs an alternates. Having to use the same color helmets, totally took away from that.

• Like (+1) 1

Like the current uniforms better than any we've ever had. But I sure wouldn't mind if they sported the red helmets once a year. Hope they remove the one helmet rule.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Yeah, it looks good but what about Trump????

?

What ever it is it's his fault i do know that ... If he would have bought the team the helmets would have been red .

I wondered when they changed back to the white helmets why they didn't go with the red seeing as the best the team ever did was with the red helmets .

When they go back to the Super Bowl they need to let the team wear the red helmets in remembrance of those teams of the 90's !! 

Edited by T master