What is the best Hilton chain hotel to stay for game day

I’ve stayed at both the Hampton Inn and Embassy Suites downtown for the last couple openers. Both are absolutely fine, and an easy walk to restaurants and bars. I also start at the Hampton Inn in Williamsville to visit the old stomping grounds before moving downtown. 

If you can’t walk it, what is another 5-10 minute drive? I’m for staying near stuff you want rather than being stranded mid-way. 

• Like (+1) 2

Hilton Auckland is my personal favorite. Awesome views of the harbor and a great breakfast buffet. Of course, the trip to the stadium requires 24-28 hours of flights to Bufffalo and then the drive from the airport. But, that sunrise on the harbor makes it all worth it!

image.thumb.jpeg.37ca9b5cdb6d20c0b66b06525bf33983.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

Lots of good suggestions, but to be safe you should consider something downtown for Friday night as it is fun, and then a place close to the stadium so you can Uber.  Not that I’m suggesting you’re a big drinker, but there are enough other knuckleheads out there that you won’t want to be driving after the game.  A nice short Uber means you can have fun and not worry about traffic or anything else.

Just my two cents, but have fun.  Hopefully there will be fans, even if only 25-50%.

10 hours ago, Cusefan66214 said:

What Hilton hotel in the Buffalo area is the best for both ease of getting to the game and for doing a bit around town?

Planning on coming on for the Chiefs Thursday night game and have some Hilton points to spend

Thanks

the one that @Augie is not staying in

• Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

The hotel with an empty room, man are you guys getting soft. I used to sleep on the lawn on California Dr

I know right ! Air conditioning, 40" TV with a bath room is way over rated what ever happened to roughing it ? ?

I went to see my in laws last week they were "camping" in their 35 ft 5th wheel camper with AC 40" TV, shower, Bath & queen size bed now that's roughing it right

there ... ?

5 hours ago, BisonMan said:

Hilton Auckland is my personal favorite. Awesome views of the harbor and a great breakfast buffet. Of course, the trip to the stadium requires 24-28 hours of flights to Bufffalo and then the drive from the airport. But, that sunrise on the harbor makes it all worth it!

image.thumb.jpeg.37ca9b5cdb6d20c0b66b06525bf33983.jpeg

Wife and I stayed there the first two nights of our honeymoon!   Fun harbor area.

Edited by KD in CA

On 6/10/2020 at 7:43 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Paris.  A little worn out though but nice. 

Nicky. Not as well advertised, similar decor, probably not as cringe-inducing when viewed with the aid of a black-light.