Jordan Palmer-The QB Guru

1 hour ago, JetsFan20 said:

https://twitter.com/loyalnyjetfans/status/1270408435595608064?s=21

Has young Darnold practicing Mahomes throws. I’m posting this because Josh Allen is also a client.

The Jets and Bills also play in the same division, so may as well just post all Jets news to this Bills forum.

At least it's less of a stretch than "this team in a different country and sport has a sorta similar fanbase".

8 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

https://twitter.com/loyalnyjetfans/status/1270408435595608064?s=21

Has young Darnold practicing Mahomes throws. I’m posting this because Josh Allen is also a client.

good luck with that - Darnold has nowhere near the talent of Mahomes and if Sam tried some of the **** Mahomes does in-game, the results will be comical.

But hey! We’re all rooting for your boy over here. Let’s hope he doesn’t turn into that interception machine he’s trending towards ?

3 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

good luck with that - Darnold has nowhere near the talent of Mahomes and if Sam tried some of the **** Mahomes does in-game, the results will be comical.

But hey! We’re all rooting for your boy over here. Let’s hope he doesn’t turn into that interception machine he’s trending towards ?

Yea I’m sure you are sincere about rooting for Darnold. 

I will say that I had the chance to meet him at a fundraiser through the Jets radio station (my company was a sponsor). The thing that stood out to me was how young he was. It’s easy to forget that these QBs are essentially college kids taking verbal abuse from 40-50 year olds whom could never come close to doing what they do. 

Keep in mind the Jets organization has never been able to develop a QB and they hired a coach with no track record in doing so. I don’t think Darnold is the issue.

Edited by JetsFan20
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Yea I’m sure you are sincere about rooting for Darnold. 

I will say that I had the chance to meet him at a fundraiser through the Jets radio station (my company was a sponsor). The thing that stood out to me was how young he was. It’s easy to forget that these QBs are essentially college kids taking verbal abuse from 40-50 year olds whom could never come close to doing what they do. 

Keep in mind the Jets organization has never been able to develop a QB and they hired a coach with no track record in doing so. I don’t think Darnold is the issue.

thank you for picking up on my obvious sarcasm. Look we love thirsty jets’ fans around here we feed on that desperation. 

Fact is personally I was wrong about josh allen i thought he’d be a washout. Darnold I was even weaker on. Both have exceeded my expectations. But you have Gase, so you’re going go lose at the end of the day.

So here's my question . How does a guy that's a career back up and couldn't make it as a starting QB in the NFL be a QB Guru that every up & comer goes to ? ?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PalmJo20.htm  Wow this is bad ...

Did he just look at his personal tape and see every thing he did wrong as a QB foot work and all then decide he would pass on what he learned from his own personal deficiency's ? 

Edited by T master

41 minutes ago, T master said:

So here's my question . How does a guy that's a career back up and couldn't make it as a starting QB in the NFL be a QB Guru that every up & comer goes to ? ?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PalmJo20.htm  Wow this is bad ...

Did he just look at his personal tape and see every thing he did wrong as a QB foot work and all then decide he would pass on what he learned from his own personal deficiency's ? 

Just because he failed as an NFL level QB doesn't mean he can't teach others to do it well.  Some of the best NFL coaches were never NFL level players, but they were still able to get the most from their players.  Being a successful NFL player doesn't guarantee you can teach how to be a successful NFL player. 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, T master said:

Backup HS QB. I'd be willing to bet I knew our offense better than the starter and how to read defenses better. Unfortunately I had zero athletic ability and he could run through people

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

The Jets and Bills also play in the same division, so may as well just post all Jets news to this Bills forum.

At least it's less of a stretch than "this team in a different country and sport has a sorta similar fanbase".

If you don't see the relevance of a Jordan Palmer article, even if it doesn't directly address JA, you haven't been paying attention. 

16 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Link or it didn't happen

I possibly read it a long time ago on a Snapple cap that I probably threw out. Maybe.

Ok then here’s something a bit more relevant; a 50/50 lemonade/iced tea drink is known as an “Arnold Palmer”.