Dawson Knox on CBS Sports Radio, 2:40PM EST

7 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

We will need video proof of this.

I’m thinking penalty bong hits instead of clapping, just a thought... 

6 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Ten..., ha ha ha... 

the count, 

Yup.  He was targeted 50 times and dropped 10 passes.  That’s 1 out of 5 passes.  20% of his targets ended in a drop.  

Edelman led the league with 13.  He was targeted 153 times. 3 times the targets, only 3 more drops.  Gallup was 2nd with 11 drops.... on 113 targets. Running back Tarik Cohen had 1 less drop than Knox....on 104 targets. 

The Bills as a team attempted 513 passes and had 26 drops.  Knox had 38% of the teams drops and under 10% of the total targets.

I don’t think people realize how atrocious his drop rate was.  I love the kid and think he has a great future, but he won’t last long if he continues to drop 20% of his targets.

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yup.  He was targeted 50 times and dropped 10 passes.  That’s 1 out of 5 passes.  20% of his targets ended in a drop.  

Edelman led the league with 13.  He was targeted 153 times. 3 times the targets, only 3 more drops.  Gallup was 2nd with 11 drops.... on 113 targets. Running back Tarik Cohen had 1 less drop than Knox....on 104 targets. 

The Bills as a team attempted 513 passes and had 26 drops.  Knox had 38% of the teams drops and under 10% of the total targets.

I don’t think people realize how atrocious his drop rate was.  I love the kid and think he has a great future, but he won’t last long if he continues to drop 20% of his targets.

Dude, it was a Sesame Street reference... ?

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

The Count ?

Yes the Count