Dawson Knox on CBS Sports Radio, 2:40PM EST

10 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Yeah this was not really a catch.  He paid the defenders to take fall too.

This guy really seems to get a lot of criticism here, sure there were a few drops but he made some great plays too. Especially when you consider how raw he was coming in.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, Beast said:

Neither will Dawson...unfortunately.

Just flew in from Jersey..., and boy my arms are tired.. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Ben said:

This guy really seems to get a lot of criticism here, sure there were a few drops but he made some great plays too. Especially when you consider how raw he was coming in.

I remember he had a one bad drop that should have been an EASY reception and a first down , but I agree with you the kid is raw , he only had 39 receptions as a TE in college and only played QB prior to that . I think he will be a stud he’s got all the tools 

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Ben said:

He gets a lot of praise for some of the high degree of difficulty catches he's made and for how physical he is willing to be, but he dropped 1 out of 5 balls targeting him last year, and they tended to be the "bunnies" (the easy gimme throws, not the ones where had a defender's hands in his face). 

I love the man, myself, but 10 drops on 50 targets is more than "a few".  A TE with reliable hands would help Josh out a out a ton.    He needs to up his blocking game, too.

He was a rookie, and he didn't get a ton of playing time at 'Ol Miss, so there's every reason to be positive and hope he takes a step.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2