The Vote by mail debate

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I did say clueless didn’t I??

Both are MAILED in. 

:doh:

Yes he certainly is . Trump’s only hope to win is low voter turnout. So of course he is against mail in votes. 2,things that make him clueless 1) in state GOP are actually running campaigns to say to ignore trump because they’ve are afraid the rural elderly who overwhelming vote GOP via mail in now won’t   Vote and open the door to local losses in rural counties where they were never possible before 2) more mail in votes tend to favor the GOP- military, elderly, rural 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I did say clueless didn’t I??

Both are MAILED in. 

:doh:

The clueless one is you. There is a gigantic difference between Universal Mail-In Voting and absentee voting. Learn the difference, but don't feel bad in doing so. Not much was expected of you. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Next time either proofread your voice generated type or don't use it. It was painful reading your inaccurate talking points punctuated by the wrong words and misspellings. Also, you might want to provide some links for your horseshit claims. Be better.

Having a real conversation of facts with a Trumper is like playing chess with a pigeon. I move my rook, the pigeon lands on the board, kicks over pieces, craps , and then struts around like it won....

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Having a real conversation of facts with a Trumper is like playing chess with a pigeon. I move my rook, the pigeon lands on the board, kicks over pieces, craps , and then struts around like it won....

Can't even make up your own sayings just like other libs on this board. 3rd is correct, your grammar sucks so bad it's painful to read. Likewise, down here we expect people to be able to back up their claims instead of just throwing crap to see if it sticks

I know, I know... tough on some libs so try reading it slow, it might help

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Can't even make up your own sayings just like other libs on this board. 3rd is correct, your grammar sucks so bad it's painful to read. Likewise, down here we expect people to be able to back up their claims instead of just throwing crap to see if it sticks

I know, I know... tough on some libs so try reading it slow, it might help

Sorry sorry dude..not a lib. In fact voted straight GOP until Trump. 

27 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Yes he certainly is . Trump’s only hope to win is low voter turnout. So of course he is against mail in votes. 2,things that make him clueless 1) in state GOP are actually running campaigns to say to ignore trump because they’ve are afraid the rural elderly who overwhelming vote GOP via mail in now won’t   Vote and open the door to local losses in rural counties where they were never possible before 2) more mail in votes tend to favor the GOP- military, elderly, rural 

:lol: :lol: 

1 hour ago, bilzfancy said:

It blows my mind, I want to take these people and slap them upside their head and tell them, the bigger the government, the less freedom you have, and if that's what they want, there's a bunch of countries they can go and have the government control their lives, in fact, there's a little island just 90 miles away that would be perfect for them

...try this on for size....my buddy's kid finally graduated from college after changing his major several times and landed his first job.......only to lament, "Dad I don't think I'm cut out to work a 40 hour week"...welcome to the "NEW NORM" bud......

21 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Your horseshit post was not worth taking apart piece by piece. If you want a real conversation then tidy up your writing/grammar and then back it up with something other than your partisan speculation. 

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...try this on for size....my buddy's kid finally graduated from college after changing his major several times and landed his first job.......only to lament, "Dad I don't think I'm cut out to work a 40 hour week"...welcome to the "NEW NORM" bud......

I know it’s so horrible that people in Europe  start out with 5 weeks paid vacation...... I am so glad I had to work 30 years to earn what they get on day 1.

We need I get over ourselves.

We have some great things in the US but we are arrogant and we need to improve or get out the way. What worked 5o years ago doesn’t work now. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Locomark said:

I know it’s so horrible that people in Europe  start out with 5 weeks paid vacation...... I am so glad I had to work 30 years to earn what they get on day 1.

We have some great things in the US but we are arrogant and we need to improve or get out the way. What worked 5o years ago doesn’t work now. 

...LOL....try this one on for size Take II......a buddy of mine here in Roch-Cha-Cha put his kid through school who graduated with a BS in Accounting.....kid had an interview in NYC with one of the top four Accounting firms......they offered him $125K to start (yes I know the cost of living in NYC; I started at $7,500/yr in 1975 in Rochester)....Dad said, "great, so when do you start"?.....son replied, "I turned down the offer because they only offered me two weeks vacation to start"......Dad threw his arse out of "home freebees" ....

23 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Baskin, is that you?

1 hour ago, Locomark said:

Of course you did- which policy does Biden espouse that previous GOP candidates believed in? I know you believe Trump is a racist, bigot, idiot because you said so, no evidence needed.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Locomark said:

Why do you feel the need to take away others freedoms? My first real job out of college I got 5 days of vacation each of my first 4 years. I also made 25k more in 2005 then I do now. That job allowed me the ability to build my house and set up a life for me and my kids. If that job required me to take 5 weeks of vacation the office would have had to hire more people and that would have been less for me. I understand you are a minimum effort guy but please allow us who work hard the freedom to use our abilities.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Locomark said:

Oh hey guys, we've got yet another "conservative" that does nothing but spout DNC talking points.

How cool and edgy.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm a 6'8" Olympic power lifter and street fighting god who makes Usain Bolt look slow on the track.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your horseshit post was not worth taking apart piece by piece. If you want a real conversation then tidy up your writing/grammar and then back it up with something other than your partisan speculation. 

I came to my teams football site to read about football, which I will go back to.

I already know my intellectual and economic superiority to the Breitbart knuckledraggers who read Trump tweets like they are wisdom. I used to vote for the GOP when it actually stood for something, but I have enough common sense and moral character to understand that the reality TV host carnival barker in the white house is running this ship into an iceberg. His decisions will take decades to fix.