The Vote by mail debate

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Here's a compromise.  Mail everyone a ballot.  They fill it out in advance and bring it to a polling station on Election Day where their identity is verified. 

...good idea.......make sure cemeteries have drop boxes to "level" the playing field..................

• Like (+1) 1

How can a anyone not see the scam for what it is?  All of a sudden they're worried about lines? Yet they pack a funeral home and have been rioting in the streets for months. But on election day they're worried about lines?

The left openly flaunts their hypocrisy, then tells everyone else they can't do what they themselves are doing. We are living in bizarre times. 

The lack of respect and lacking any morals is the reason the left can do what they do. They depend on the right to stand by their character and their morals to not stop this movement. They pretty much are correct. Until we law abiding citizens stand up and stop this nonsense, it will continue and become more and more brazen in their law breaking. Enough is enough!

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

How can a anyone not see the scam for what it is?  All of a sudden they're worried about lines? Yet they pack a funeral home and have been rioting in the streets for months. But on election day they're worried about lines?

The left openly flaunts their hypocrisy, then tells everyone else they can't do what they themselves are doing. We are living in bizarre times. 

The lack of respect and lacking any morals is the reason the left can do what they do. They depend on the right to stand by their character and their morals to not stop this movement. They pretty much are correct. Until we law abiding citizens stand up and stop this nonsense, it will continue and become more and more brazen in their law breaking. Enough is enough!

Who is "they?"

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax on your hoax.  IDs have a cost! 

Hoax.  Petition fraud is different from voter registration !  Spend more than five seconds on google next time! 

We already discussed this and your lying again- more than half of state  have a free form of ID and the rest should but you can't force NY and CA to do the right thing. Petition fraud being different than registration fraud does not mean the second one does not exist. Trying to reshape the narrative just shows what a poor lawyer you must be.

53 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Who is "they?"

The they is people like you- people who have TDS so bad you have no ethics 

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax on your hoax.  IDs have a cost!

No they don't.  You can get free voter ID.  Never mind that you need ID of one form or another to do almost anything in this country. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

We already discussed this and your lying again- more than half of state  have a free form of ID and the rest should but you can't force NY and CA to do the right thing. Petition fraud being different than registration fraud does not mean the second one does not exist. Trying to reshape the narrative just shows what a poor lawyer you must be.

Haven't been to a funeral home since this started.  So I think you're referring to someone else.  

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

No they don't.  You can get free voter ID.  Never mind that you need ID of one form or another to do almost anything in this country. 

How do I get said voter ID?  By taking a trip somewhere?  That's not free.  Try again!

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

Also, do I need an ID to exercise my constitutional right to free speech?  I assume you'll acknowledge that the answer to that question is no.  So why should I need an ID to exercise my constitutional right to vote?

38 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Got any examples of registration fraud for me?  Besides Trumper and Paladino bag man Rus Thompson, of course. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

How do I get said voter ID?  By taking a trip somewhere?  That's not free.  Try again!

How do they get to the polls then?  Walk?  LOL!

20 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Also, do I need an ID to exercise my constitutional right to free speech?  I assume you'll acknowledge that the answer to that question is no.  So why should I need an ID to exercise my constitutional right to vote?

Because when you speak, it's obvious who is doing it.  The Constitution prohibits certain people from voting. 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

How do they get to the polls then?  Walk?  LOL!

Because when you speak, it's obvious who is doing it.  The Constitution prohibits certain people from voting. 

Anonymous op eds are obvious, eh? 

and, on your “just walk” idea, the cost is time! Maybe I could munch some jellybeans on the way to overcoming another obstacle to the exercise of a fundamental, constitutionally-protected right! It’s obvious you’re just scared of people voting and that you’re another trumper who wants to suppress the vote.  Sad! 

50 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

In LA county, 112% of the county is registered to vote, no voter fraud there

And that's after Judicial Watch sued them following the 2016 election when they had 144% registered and promised to clean up the rolls as part of that settlement. Funny part is, that is also where Schiff and Waters district is if anyone is wondering how they win re-election.... 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Anonymous op eds are obvious, eh? 

and, on your “just walk” idea, the cost is time! Maybe I could munch some jellybeans on the way to overcoming another obstacle to the exercise of a fundamental, constitutionally-protected right! It’s obvious you’re just scared of people voting and that you’re another trumper who wants to suppress the vote.  Sad! 

There are no restrictions on who can speak.  There are with who can vote.  Nice try.

So I'll ask you again: how do they get to the polling places?  It takes time which costs them money (in theory, since no legal voter who has no ID at all is losing out on any money, just free time).  Should we bring the polling station to them?  Or is their "time worth money" only when going to get the ID need to go and vote?

And yeah, I don't want people who shouldn't be voting, voting.  Doesn't matter which side it helps, but it mostly seems to help the Dems.  Which is why they make all these excuses.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Where in the Constitution is this perceived right to vote? And don't point to the 15th, that only says can't be abridge or deny based on race

Edited by Cinga
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Cinga said:

Where in the Constitution is this perceived right to vote? And don't point to the 15th, that only says can't be abridge or deny based on race

OK.  I'll point to the 15th, the 19th, the 24th, and the 26th.  It's another penumbra!

4 hours ago, Doc said:

There are no restrictions on who can speak.  There are with who can vote.  Nice try.

So I'll ask you again: how do they get to the polling places?  It takes time which costs them money (in theory, since no legal voter who has no ID at all is losing out on any money, just free time).  Should we bring the polling station to them?  Or is their "time worth money" only when going to get the ID need to go and vote?

And yeah, I don't want people who shouldn't be voting, voting.  Doesn't matter which side it helps, but it mostly seems to help the Dems.  Which is why they make all these excuses.

So they have to go twice?  Not just once?  Poll tax, jellybeaner!

On 6/9/2020 at 10:28 PM, JetsFan20 said:

Republicans don’t want vote by mail bc it chips away at their ability to do exactly this: target and disenfranchise Black voters and people of color.

Do you think disenfranchised Black voters and people of color only vote Democrat?

• Like (+1) 1