The Vote by mail debate

On 6/13/2020 at 8:52 AM, Troll Toll said:

Seems racist to say that blacks aren’t capable of voting the way everyone else does. 

Vote by mail has massive fraud potential. We need integrity in our elections. 

Integrity? Let me guess you vote GOP....the party that pinches voting poll locations, the party that  - the day after the 1964 voting rights act was sent back to congress by the conservative court- had legislation in the states just waiting to gob up minority voting areas, the party the drones on about voting fraud when it is almost non existent?

blacks aren’t capable of voting like everyone else .....go to the south and stand in line for hours on end on November 3 and tell us how it’s like everyone else

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Integrity? Let me guess you vote GOP....the party that pinches voting poll locations, the party that  - the day after the 1964 voting rights act was sent back to congress by the conservative court- had legislation in the states just waiting to gob up minority voting areas, the party the drones on about voting fraud when it is almost non existent?

blacks aren’t capable of voting like everyone else .....go to the south and stand in line for hours on end on November 3 and tell us how it’s like everyone else

What, lines are long after normal work hours?  Wow, what a revelation!

41 minutes ago, Doc said:

What, lines are long after normal work hours?  Wow, what a revelation!

Hoax.  They’re longer in some places (Like urban Georgia) because there are fewer polling places.  By design, of course.  

• Like (+1) 1

If you support mail in voting I think it's fair to say that you might want to reconsider voting for a long time, for the good of the human race.  It a clear sign that your brain is malfunctioning.  

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Link?

Yes, link please.  And not some far left website either.

7 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Lines at Walmart and grocery stores are good tho.

And concerts.  And sporting events.  And...

4 hours ago, TH3 said:

blacks aren’t capable of voting like everyone else .....

ouch. This is a pretty shocking point of view, even coming from you, a person that made the statement that Thomas Sowell “is acting white”. 

yikes. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes, link please.  And not some far left website either.

And concerts.  And sporting events.  And...

I'm not going to find it.  But scan the news about the Abrams-Kemp race.  Or, more recently, the nonsense in Lexington, Kentucky. 

2 hours ago, dubs said:

If you support mail in voting I think it's fair to say that you might want to reconsider voting for a long time, for the good of the human race.  It a clear sign that your brain is malfunctioning.  

Do you believe in absentee balloting?

3 hours ago, dubs said:

ouch. This is a pretty shocking point of view, even coming from you, a person that made the statement that Thomas Sowell “is acting white”. 

yikes. 

No surprise. The radical left have always been racist. KKK, Jim Crow, etc, etc...

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I'm not going to find it.  But scan the news about the Abrams-Kemp race.  Or, more recently, the nonsense in Lexington, Kentucky. 

Do you believe in absentee balloting?

Yes.

When a person proactively requests a ballot to be used in place of voting in person, that's acceptable.

When ballots are sent out, en mass, to everyone, that essentially asking for anarchy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dubs said:

Yes.

When a person proactively requests a ballot to be used in place of voting in person, that's acceptable.

When ballots are sent out, en mass, to everyone, that essentially asking for anarchy.

So then you're good with mail-in voting in NYS.  Because to get the ballot, a voter here has to ask for it.  Hoax debunked and problem solved! I'll put you on the "Thinks Mail in Voting is Acceptable" List!

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

So then you're good with mail-in voting in NYS.  Because to get the ballot, a voter here has to ask for it.  Hoax debunked and problem solved! I'll put you on the "Thinks Mail in Voting is Acceptable" List!

I guess you are on the "twist the reply to match my idea" list.

Dubs was repeating as we all have,

those eligible for ABSENTEE ballots, in NY or elsewhere, should continue to get them.

Mail-in ballots for all are a separate and riskier thing............as you know, but pretend not to.

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

those eligible for ABSENTEE ballots, in NY or elsewhere, should continue to get them.

Mail-in ballots for all are a separate and riskier thing............as you know, but pretend not to.

Thanks, it's almost like you have to explain everything down to the atomic particle for these nitwits.  Sometimes I take for granted that there's not a baseline of knowledge.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

...don't we have enough problems EVERY year with voting, a dysfunctional mess?......old machines don't work, new "state of the art (COUGH)" machines don't work, hanging chads, polling places a mess, the "best and the brightest" can't count absentee ballots accurately et al.......throw in good 'ol fraud for good measure.......and now another chapter even riper for fraud?...this should be good.......Kanye in a landslide..............

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

HOAX!  Mail-in ballots are exactly the same as absentee ballots!  There are just more people eligible to vote absentee by mail than there were before COVID! Try again, fake Christian!

23 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...don't we have enough problems EVERY year with voting, a dysfunctional mess?......old machines don't work, new "state of the art (COUGH)" machines don't work, hanging chads, polling places a mess, the "best and the brightest" can't count absentee ballots accurately et al.......throw in good 'ol fraud for good measure.......and now another chapter even riper for fraud?...this should be good.......Kanye in a landslide..............

Erie County hasn't had one miscount in over 10 years.  And absentee counting is done by scantron and under a number of watchful eyes.  

Fraud?  Another right-wing hoax.  My understanding is that there are roughly 31 instances of voter fraud among hundreds of millions of votes cast.  So I think by now we can all agree that mail-in voting is a safe, effective, fair, and most importantly accurate way of conducting this election.  

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Also, I have added you to the "Thinks Mail-In Voting is Acceptable" List! 

1 hour ago, dubs said:

Thanks, it's almost like you have to explain everything down to the atomic particle for these nitwits.  Sometimes I take for granted that there's not a baseline of knowledge.

Hoax!  You don't know the difference between absentee and mail-in ballots.  Which is natural because there is none!  Glad to have you on the Mail-In Voting is Good side of things!

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

HOAX!  Mail-in ballots are exactly the same as absentee ballots!  There are just more people eligible to vote absentee by mail than there were before COVID! Try again, fake Christian!

Erie County hasn't had one miscount in over 10 years.  And absentee counting is done by scantron and under a number of watchful eyes.  

Fraud?  Another right-wing hoax.  My understanding is that there are roughly 31 instances of voter fraud among hundreds of millions of votes cast.  So I think by now we can all agree that mail-in voting is a safe, effective, fair, and most importantly accurate way of conducting this election.  

Also, I have added you to the "Thinks Mail-In Voting is Acceptable" List! 

....your laughable defense needs to rest......other than purported Erie County, you have NOT offered a credible list of witnesses...motion to dismiss so granted......

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, TH3 said:

Yikes...