Top 5 Living People You'd Like to Have a Beer WIth

Gugny

25 minutes ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

I really believe you should sit Melana next to Stormy. That could be a show

That it would. 

I think the dems should borrow a page from trump’s 2016 debate strategy when they brought a bunch of Bill Clinton’s accusers to sit near the stage to rattle Hillary. The dems should sit Stormy Daniels in the front row, dressed in the skimpiest of clothing; stockings, nine inch heels, no panties; the works. And every time trump is about to give an answer, she crosses and uncrosses her legs a la Sharon Stone in ‘Basic Instinct.’

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

I really believe you should sit Melana next to Stormy. That could be a show

Well, they were both paid to have sex with him, so they've got that in common.  I can see their conversation ranging from sharing horror stories about the sex, then laughing uncontrollably about his tiny, irregular-shaped penis.

• Like (+1) 1

Magic Johnson - My childhood hero and he beat aids!  Would love to talk with him about his journey, his playing days, and his businesses

Charles Barkley - Straight shooter, incredibly knowledgeable about basketball, and hilarious

Terry Pegula - would love to talk about him making his billions and ultimately buying the Bills.  would love to know what that was like.

Dave Chappelle - hilarious and incredibly smart.  

Will Smith - I grew up with DJ Jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince, loved Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, then he became a movie star.  Would love to hear about his adventures.  He has been in entertainment in different avenues since I was a kid and succeeded at each one.

Bonus because it wouldn't be a beer we shared

Snoop Dogg - how did this guy go from gangster rapper to beloved by everyone.  That would be a story worth hearing while partaking...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, section122 said:

Magic Johnson - My childhood hero and he beat aids!  Would love to talk with him about his journey, his playing days, and his businesses

Charles Barkley - Straight shooter, incredibly knowledgeable about basketball, and hilarious

Terry Pegula - would love to talk about him making his billions and ultimately buying the Bills.  would love to know what that was like.

Dave Chappelle - hilarious and incredibly smart.  

Will Smith - I grew up with DJ Jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince, loved Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, then he became a movie star.  Would love to hear about his adventures.  He has been in entertainment in different avenues since I was a kid and succeeded at each one.

Bonus because it wouldn't be a beer we shared

Snoop Dogg - how did this guy go from gangster rapper to beloved by everyone.  That would be a story worth hearing while partaking...

Awesome call on Snoop.  If I do a 2.0, he'll definitely be on it.  I had Barkley on my original list, but replaced him.  He'll make my 2.0, as well!

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1

On 6/9/2020 at 7:15 PM, Gugny said:

"Have a beer with," can be substituted with "hang out with," if you're not a beer drinker.  People on your list must be alive when you write it.

For the purposes of this thread, I'm talking about celebrities or people you're VERY unlikely to ever have an opportunity to hang with.

Okay, fine.  I'll go first:

President Barack Obama

Mark Cuban

Paul McCartney

Ryan Fitzpatrick

George W. Bush

Well, ***** my life; I didn’t make the list.

For me the list would be:

Abraham Lincoln 

John Lennon

Buddha 

JFK

David Bowie

• Like (+1) 1

Have the first five guys to show up at the Bills home opener tailgate been taken yet? 

4 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Well, ***** my life; I didn’t make the list.

I’m sure you were #6......

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Rico said:

v3, all at the same table:

26 Corner Blitz

Yolo In Ohio

Joe Six Pack

Scott Law

ICE

v2, like yesterday:  Give me that suicide bomber's vest, I'm going in...

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one...
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Have to add Shaw66 and Poojer along with the Dean    

ice was great. 

Nothing better than when he got a case of the red-ass. :lol: 

I was going to include Mike Wilk, but that may be too obscure.

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 1

Sammy Hagar -- The Red Rocker, wild, still a little crazy @ 70. 

Billy Beane ... I'm sure he'd have a lot to say about the way he's run a solid team on a shoestring budget 

Bill Walton ... may not be drinking

Tony MaGee ... founder of Lagunitas, him and Bill Walton would have a lot in common

Dolly Parton ... don't know why, seems like she'd be fun to drink with and tell stories. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/9/2020 at 7:15 PM, Gugny said:

"Have a beer with," can be substituted with "hang out with," if you're not a beer drinker.  People on your list must be alive when you write it.

For the purposes of this thread, I'm talking about celebrities or people you're VERY unlikely to ever have an opportunity to hang with.

Okay, fine.  I'll go first:

President Barack Obama

Mark Cuban

Paul McCartney

Ryan Fitzpatrick

George W. Bush

Barack Obama gets called president but not George W Bush?

• Like (+1) 1

I couldn't narrow it down to 5 guys specifically but it would have to be some old school Wrestling guys.  Those guys were crazy and have wilder stories to tell than anybody including other professional athletes.  Ric Flair would have to be on the list.  If we are allowed to open it up to people who are deceased Chris Farley and Robin Williams would absolutely make it on my top 5.  Michael Jordan would be another good one to listen to all of his stories that didn't make it on The Last Dance.

• Like (+1) 1