Top 5 Living People You'd Like to Have a Beer WIth

Gugny

Bob Weir - I am a deadhead. He could probably tell some interesting stories

Jim Kelly - Bills legend. Nothing else needs to be said

Larry David - Love "CYE" and Seinfeld. A genius as far as comedy goes

Mike Bossy - Isles fan here and he was my favorite Islander

Ed O'Neil - loved Married with Children. Al Bundy one of the great TV characters of all time.

• Like (+1) 1

Bill O

Dan O

John O

Billy T

Dave G

First 3 are my brothers, last 2 my "brothers from different mothers."  Fortunately it happens often with the last two, only a few times a year with the first three.

Edited by Steve O
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, RevWarRifleman said:

I like your Steve Schmidt choice! Was thinking about putting that one down too.

He seems incredibly intelligent and would be interesting to sit with.  Like his perspective on things.  Looks at both sides of the issue.

Would also like to get insider info on politics!

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

He seems incredibly intelligent and would be interesting to sit with.  Like his perspective on things.  Looks at both sides of the issue.

Would also like to get insider info on politics!

Yes, and he's very direct too. Doesn't mince words & tells it like it is.  I think we'll be seeing him more & more on the networks over the next 6 months.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Maynard James Keenan

Trey Parker & Matt Stone (can that just count as one please?)

Chappelle

Kyle Williams

Dwayne Johnson

That ain't a bad list.........hopefully Maynard brings some of his Caduceus wines.

I have questions for the SP guys on "Cannibal, the Musical" anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

That ain't a bad list.........hopefully Maynard brings some of his Caduceus wines.

I have questions for the SP guys on "Cannibal, the Musical" anyway.

We cruised over to Jerome in 2017 when we were spending some time in Sedona. Checked out the tasting room. It’s pretty cool,  very small place and not busy at all when we were there. My wife was pregnant so even had a DD. Spent probably 2 hrs there sampling a bunch of stuff, it was all quite good. Still have one bottle of like a 2013 cab reserve from their velvet slipper club I’ve been saving for the right time. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

We cruised over to Jerome in 2017 when we were spending some time in Sedona. Checked out the tasting room. It’s pretty cool,  very small place and not busy at all when we were there. My wife was pregnant so even had a DD. Spent probably 2 hrs there sampling a bunch of stuff, it was all quite good. Still have one bottle of like a 2013 cab reserve from their velvet slipper club I’ve been saving for the right time. 

Fabulous!

I know Maynard has been known to give personal guided tours and tastings in the past. THAT would be amazing; hopefully some "tool" visitor wouldn't mess with the wine-vibes and want to talk music..........only if he brought it up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'd like to see the five people below try to out phony each other while I simply observe to see who is the top phony.

Michael Baden

Michio Kaku

Al Gore

Joe Rogan

Neil Degrasse Tyson

Since Tyson and Kaku are the same genre I might substitute Lance Armstrong in for one of them.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Steve O said:

Bill O

Dan O

John O

Billy T

Dave G

First 3 are my brothers, last 2 my "brothers from different mothers."  Fortunately it happens often with the last two, only a few times a year with the first three.

You're a brother to Detective Danny Williams, from Five-0?!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

For an interesting conversation the 5 that come to mind are:

Robert Downey Jr. - He has been through a lot and seems to be an independent thinker

Barry Bonds - Made out as the ultimate villain, not because of what he did....lots of people did that...but because he was impolite.  He was treated very unfairly IMO

Ruth Bader Ginsburg - I'm not a fan of her politics but her friendship with opposite number Scalia tells me she is up for a good coversation and a listener

Buzz Aldrin or any living astronaut who walked on the moon

Jeff Bezos - He seems fairly douchey but the trek from online bookstore to where Amazon is now is incredible

• Like (+1) 4