Buffalo Sabres & NHL 2020-2021

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

And when the Lightning go back to sucking?

What you are describing is quite literally the definition of a fair weather fan.

Fair weather changes teams as they become good/bad... I had to sit and watch year after year of ***** from an organization that has Shown no chance of getting better.

]

Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better for rooting for a team that does nothing but steal from you, so be it.

Just now, TBBills said:

Fair weather changes teams as they become good/bad... I had to sit and watch year after year of ***** from an organization that has Shown no chance of getting better.

]

Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better for rooting for a team that does nothing but steal from you, so be it.

So have I.  I did it with the Bills too for 17 years which makes watching them now all the sweeter.  

Say whatever you want to rationalize bailing on your team.  When the Sabres get back to competitive hockey you will still be the guy who said the team should just move when they sucked.  Never forget that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.