Buffalo Sabres & NHL 2020-2021

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Honestly thought Risto or Sam would be gone by now.  Eichel I expect to take longer.  If they don't make a trade tonight I think it means this front office may try to rival its predecessors in the ineptitude department.

There’s another way to look at it though and that is not being willing to accept anything less than fair value for their assets. When I read some of the crap coming from the Rangers fan base for example, I’m glad they’re sticking to their guns. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, K-9 said:

There’s another way to look at it though and that is not being willing to accept anything less than fair value for their assets. When I read some of the crap coming from the Rangers fan base for example, I’m glad they’re sticking to their guns. 

Looks like they got a first for Risto...I'll take that.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Looks like they got a first for Risto...I'll take that.

Just saw the news. Decent haul.  Well done, Kevyn Adams. 

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Philly’s first in tonight’s draft (13th overall), 2023 2nd rounder, and a player. Not bad.

• Like (+1) 1

Round 1

1. Buffalo
2. Seattle
3. Anaheim
4. New Jersey
5. Columbus
6. Detroit
7. San Jose
8. Los Angeles
9. Vancouver
10. Ottawa
11. Forfeited pick
12. Chicago
13. Calgary
14. Buffalo (from PHI)
15. Dallas
16. NY Rangers
17. St. Louis
18. Winnipeg
19. Nashville
20. Edmonton
21. Boston
22. Minnesota
23. Detroit (from WSH)
24. Florida
25. Columbus (from TOR)
26. Minnesota (from PIT)
27. Carolina
28. Colorado
29. New Jersey (from NYI)
30. Vegas
31. Montreal
32. Columbus (from TBL)

Pick 11 - The NHL directed the forfeiture of this pick in sanctions against the Arizona Coyotes announced Aug. 26, 2020.

I am shocked Risto brought back the 13th overall pick. Home run by Kevyn Adams!

Please don’t ruin it by trading Eichel for a mediocre return. Just because we got #13 doesn’t mean we can now trade Eichel for less. Hold strong on that asking price Kevyn!

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

exactly what I’m hoping is the case.

4 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I’ll always respect Risto. He always gave it his all every time he stepped onto the ice, regardless of the Sabres record at the time. He didn’t sulk/pout or pass the blame. 

It would be easier to wish him luck if it wasn’t in Philly, but I sincerely wish him all the best. He’s easy to root for. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Miller truly gets what Buffalo is all about.

Well said Ryan!

That was fantastic. Touching, actually. Miller gets it. Unlike the ungrateful pukes who resented having to play here from day one. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.