Buffalo Sabres & NHL 2020-2021

Chandler#81

12 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Well, stick a fork in this season...

Ullmark is out for at least a month. I don’t see any way they can overcome that loss.

Hutton as their starter for an entire month... 😬yikes!

JJ and Tokarski are no better. JJ’s hardly an AHL caliber goalie.

Really happy to see Risto back though! Hopefully he doesn’t suffer any PASC related setbacks. 

If they’re stuck with Hutton then I say that they should play a wide open up and down style of play. 

Theres no use in playing a defensive style to help Hutton because he lets in goals anyhow.  They have skaters and (in theory) scorers, even on the blue line — let Montour and Dahlin in on the action.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

This team is brutal to watch 

They really are. 

Hovkey has always been my favorite sport and I feel like the Sabres are killing my love for the game. I think it might be time I stop watching completely for a while.

Right now the Sabres are dead last in their division and 29th (3rd last) in the NHL.

This season feels like it’s over already and I don’t really feel much hope for the future.

This team is so broken. It’s only a matter of time before they do another full rebuild of the rebuild.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

They really are. 

Hovkey has always been my favorite sport and I feel like the Sabres are killing my love for the game. I think it might be time I stop watching completely for a while.

Right now the Sabres are dead last in their division and 29th (3rd last) in the NHL.

This season feels like it’s over already and I don’t really feel much hope for the future.

This team is so broken. It’s only a matter of time before they do another full rebuild of the rebuild.

When it's this bad, for this long, through this many permutations, it's only about one thing: ownership.

• Like (+1) 1

Ralph, Eichel, Reinhart, Skinner, Hall....they all need to go, though Skinner will be impossible to trade. Risto should also be shopped at this point.

Keep Dahlin, Cozens and start another rebuild.

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

You can’t see it in this replay, but after the goal Eichel turned and yelled at Dahlin for it. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, I saw it. Great leadership there by the Captain. Especiallt since it was his fault.

Edited by Beast

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Ralph, Eichel, Reinhart, Skinner, Hall....they all need to go. 

Keep Dahlin, Cozens and start another rebuild.

At this point I believe I major shakeup is needed. Las Vegas can get to a Cup and maintain success in their first 3 years in the league while we can’t even score a freaking goal. Blow it up, Terry..

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

At this point I believe I major shakeup is needed. Las Vegas can get to a Cup and maintain success in their first 3 years in the league while we can’t even score a freaking goal. Blow it up, Terry..

The way the expansion was set up it was really easy for LV to set up a better team than buffalo day 1.

We don't have the luxury of an expansion

12 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

The way the expansion was set up it was really easy for LV to set up a better team than buffalo day 1.

We don't have the luxury of an expansion

Regardless, it’s been 3 years and they are in 1st place. We have 3 1st overall picks and several other high draft picks. Can’t even score a goal...

21 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Right?

I mean, Eichel, Reinhart and Risto are all around 25 years old right now. We TRIED to build around them. How much longer do we keep trying until they have absolutely no value in a trade?

Edited by Beast

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.