Vote for the Bills

One of my local TV stations is doing an informal poll of favorite Pro NY Team. Somehow a couple teams from New Jersey made the bracket. Anyways, it doesn't take much to vote, and you can use a fake email to submit your votes. They'll narrow down the bracket each day. ..

https://www.localsyr.com/sports/vote-favorite-pro-team-in-new-york/#/bracket/2714975

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

They didn't have the Rochester Americans, or the Rochester Redwings, but they had the New Jersey Jets, and Giants. What's up with that?

I noticed that too, and it surprised me since they included the Syr Mets and Crunch. 

Edit - they included the Syracuse Stallions, which I don’t know if they have even played a single game or even exist anymore. 

Edited by Just Jack

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

One of my local TV stations is doing an informal poll of favorite Pro NY Team. Somehow a couple teams from New Jersey made the bracket. Anyways, it doesn't take much to vote, and you can use a fake email to submit your votes. They'll narrow down the bracket each day. ..

https://www.localsyr.com/sports/vote-favorite-pro-team-in-new-york/#/bracket/2714975

OK, I voted 8 times.  Do I gotta go back and vote each day?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OK, I voted 8 times.  Do I gotta go back and vote each day?

Each day they'll narrow down the bracket, typically after 5pm EST. So yes, as long as the Bills are in it, keep voting, like a Presidential Election. 

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Each day they'll narrow down the bracket, typically after 5pm EST. So yes, as long as the Bills are in it, keep voting, like a Presidential Election. 

Haha no, I only vote once in those.  But I will visit every day and vote as many times as I can stand for the Bills!

34 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

They did not like NoSpamPlease@hotmail.com but accepted JackBQuick@hotmail.com.

I hope the latter is not a real email address.

Some Instagram user used my email address for his account so when he needed to confirm change of name I got email instead.

Changed his password, changed picture to a monkey's ass, changed sex to other: eunuch, etc and disabled any other way I could find to disable account. 

Memo to self: Do not cross Limeaid.  That's hardcore, man.  LMAO!

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

No hardcore is when a Phish fan at work started trouble for me not related to work but started doing things because I had Bills stuff up.  So when he left himself alone in computer lab I sent an email out with number of very NSFW emails attached using his account.  Security investigated for multiple reasons including him stating he left his screen unlocked which itself was a security violation.  He regularly just turned off monitor rather than logging out something many who worked with knew.  The best part was when security contacted me as SA to dig thru account to determine if this was an "isolated" incident.  I sent to security 100s of emails violating rules - not just using work computer for personal stuff, many did that on limited basis, but he was part of a X-rated joke thread and a lot worse..  When he got report he asked who did check and security told him as required.  He blamed me for the emails, etc saying they were all doctored and he never wrote any.  Security got it in writing, had some one else investigate including read only backup tapes and told him they had proof from multiple months including periods when I was out of country (I was getting married). He was told he had choice - immediate resignation (no unemployment) or be fired and it would filed on security paperwork including clearance.

I never had to deal with him again.

Yep, That's Hardcore.  Are you related to Lisbeth Salander perchance? ?

7 hours ago, eball said:

What a b.s. bracket.  Bills and Sabres will be matched up against each other tonight.

Yep, easy answer but BS bracket.  The inclusion of NJ teams didn't tip you off?

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Never heard name before. Just did wiki search never read or watched "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".  I'll wait for Amazon Prime series.

I know nothing about the films or how she's presented there.  In the original books, she does similar "dig through computer files and make people's wrongdoing come back to haunt them" acts when people cross her.