My new novel - NIagara Falls Into Darkness. **Edit- Free Ebook Download until 10/3/22**

ChevyVanMiller

On 5/20/2021 at 7:17 PM, LewPort71 said:

I just finished the novel and submitted the review to Amazon.

When does the movie hit the big screen ?

Thanks for the wonderful review. It is greatly appreciated. I just completed an interview and was asked what casting I’d love to see when it’s made into a movie. You can click below to read my answer.

https://youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com/2021/05/23/the-hook-reads-frank-thomas-croisdale/

Btw, I just need two more reviews to make the book eligible for promotion when people buy similar titles on Amazon. So if you’ve read it please take a moment and review it on the Amazon site. Thank you all so much.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

• ChevyVanMiller changed the title to My new novel - NIagara Falls Into Darkness **Edit- Free Ebook Download until Sunday 9/19 **

Download a FREE copy of the bestselling novel NIAGARA FALLS INTO DARKNESS now just by clicking the link below before midnight on Sunday.

What’s the catch? There isn’t one. It’s just my way of saying thank you for all of the great support my novel has received over the past year.

Please “Share” this and encourage your friends to take a FREE fall into the Darkness.

Chevy

https://www.amazon.com/Niagara-Falls-Into-Darkness-Thrilling-ebook/dp/B087N3RRK4

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2020 at 4:40 PM, ChevyVanMiller said:

Hi Everyone,

Many of you may know that I spent many years as a featured columnist for the old NIagara Falls Reporter and that I penned the bestseller Buffalo Soul Lifters. My first novel, the crime thriller NIagara Falls Into Darkness, was recently released and is receiving rave reviews.

The story takes place on both sides of the border at NIagara Falls. A madman serial killer, known only as “Law,” is taking lives and demanding changes all in the name of his murderous campaign. Newspaper Editor Mick O’Malley and Police Detective Sally Wendt are the only two with a chance of catching him before he kills again.

Here is the Amazon link where you can read a few sample chapters (where it says “Look Inside”) or, if you are inclined, purchase the kindle or paperback version: NIagara Falls Into Darkness

I hope you’ll take a look and, as always, Go Bills!

988D39B0-BDE4-429E-AFE7-C36A292763AE.jpeg

0DB561A4-E0B2-4074-AA31-AA609D026349.jpeg

I just finish to read the novel, I liked it! In general, I really like to read novels and books. Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers is one of my favorite books, have you read it? If not, check the site https://freebooksummary.com/category/stiff-the-curious-lives-of-human-cadavers with the summary before reading. It seems to me that this story is quite specific.

I just finish to read the novel, I liked it!

Edited by Mark90
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 6 months later...

Nice interview! I appreciate the advice for aspiring authors. I'm a technical writer, semi-retired, and I'm now working on a novel. I've got tons of experience writing non-fiction, but other than one somewhat crappy short story, this is my first foray into fictional authoring. I honestly don't care whether it sells; I just have a story in me and I want to tell it.

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” - Maya Angelou

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

Nice interview! I appreciate the advice for aspiring authors. I'm a technical writer, semi-retired, and I'm now working on a novel. I've got tons of experience writing non-fiction, but other than one somewhat crappy short story, this is my first foray into fictional authoring. I honestly don't care whether it sells; I just have a story in me and I want to tell it.

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” - Maya Angelou

Glad you are taking the leap to writing your novel, Tom. If I can be of any help please don’t hesitate to reach out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• ChevyVanMiller changed the title to My new novel - NIagara Falls Into Darkness. **Edit- Free Ebook Download until 10/3**

Hi All,

Running another absolutely free promotion until 10/3/22. Have 68 reviews and would like to get that number up to over 100, which opens up more promotional opportunities with Amazon.

If you haven’t done so already just click the link below to get your free E-copy. Remember to please leave a review after you read the book.

Thanks and, as always, Go Bills!

https://www.amazon.com/Niagara-Falls-Into-Darkness-Thrilling-ebook/dp/B087N3RRK4

• ChevyVanMiller changed the title to My new novel - NIagara Falls Into Darkness. **Edit- Free Ebook Download until 10/3/22**
6 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Hi All,

Running another absolutely free promotion until 10/3/22. Have 68 reviews and would like to get that number up to over 100, which opens up more promotional opportunities with Amazon.

If you haven’t done so already just click the link below to get your free E-copy. Remember to please leave a review after you read the book.

Thanks and, as always, Go Bills!

IMO, take advantage of this offer. Download it for Chevy. Read it for yourself!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.