"One Buffalo: Racism Isn't Real" video

I've noticed a lot of our fellow Bills fans are sure that racism isn't real.

In an attempt to heal this country, I thought these words could go a long way and help people outside of our community. That's why I'm scheduling a time for all of the folks who've been so strident in their posts here, reminding us all that racism is not real, to go ahead and use their faces and tell us on camera.

No need to tell us your name / location. We just want to see your face. Go ahead and wear some Bills gear too, to make us all proud.

I will be arranging times for people who've been really loud about this — even people I've put on ignore like @Reality Check, you get another chance here bud — to make time with me. I can be pretty flexible to your schedule. 

If you have time and interest, and you want to make sure that the world beyond our Bills community has the chance to hear your words of wisdom, please make sure to schedule a time. I will be recording throughout this next week.

Let's show people what Buffalo is made of!!

@Chef Jim you had a lot of thoughts. What's your schedule?

@billsfan1959 you had a lot of great thoughts on racism and police. I know you're not working anymore. What's your schedule this week?

@Deranged Rhino you're in Los Angeles so we're in the time zone. You have also made it clear that white genocide is an issue. Can I get you saying that with your mouth instead of your fingers?

Who else? I know we've got a lot of smart people here and I don't want to leave anyone out. 

Edited by GregPersons

14 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I've noticed a lot of our fellow Bills fans are sure that racism isn't real.

In an attempt to heal this country, I thought these words could go a long way and help people outside of our community. That's why I'm scheduling a time for all of the folks who've been so strident in their posts here, reminding us all that racism is not real, to go ahead and use their faces and tell us on camera.

No need to tell us your name / location. We just want to see your face. Go ahead and wear some Bills gear too, to make us all proud.

I will be arranging times for people who've been really loud about this — even people I've put on ignore like @Reality Check, you get another chance here bud — to make time with me. I can be pretty flexible to your schedule. 

If you have time and interest, and you want to make sure that the world beyond our Bills community has the chance to hear your words of wisdom, please make sure to schedule a time. I will be recording throughout this next week.

Let's show people what Buffalo is made of!!

@Chef Jim you had a lot of thoughts. What's your schedule?

@billsfan1959 you had a lot of great thoughts on racism and police. I know you're not working anymore. What's your schedule this week?

@Deranged Rhino you're in Los Angeles so we're in the time zone. You have also made it clear that white genocide is an issue. Can I get you saying that with your mouth instead of your fingers?

Who else? I know we've got a lot of smart people here and I don't want to leave anyone out. 

I count four people living in your head, rent-free. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Golden Goat said:

I count four people living in your head, rent-free. 

The "living in your head rent-free" conservative meme is cute because I like the way you imagine brains work in capitalist logic.

"I don't think I'm charging my ideas about race in America enough rent this month." 

You gonna be our first brave contestant, Golden Goat?  10 minutes of your time, reading your posts to camera.

5 minutes ago, outsidethebox said:

I bet you're actually a mentally disturbed white guy living in his moms basement. 

I forgot about you. What time can you make your face available? 

I don't want to bet what you look like, I can't wait to see. I'm gonna bet you're really handsome and athletic. 

What time works for you? 

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

The "living in your head rent-free" conservative meme is cute because I like the way you imagine brains work in capitalist logic.

"I don't think I'm charging my ideas about race in America enough rent this month." 

You gonna be our first brave contestant, Golden Goat?  10 minutes of your time, reading your posts to camera.

I forgot about you. What time can you make your face available? 

I don't want to bet what you look like, I can't wait to see. I'm gonna bet you're really handsome and athletic. 

What time works for you? 

Show me yours and I'll show you mine. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, outsidethebox said:

Show me yours and I'll show you mine. 

Yeah, that's what a Zoom call is. Tell me a time and we'll get you scheduled. DM me.

Also @Buffalo_Gal we had some good exchanges. Can we get you reciting some of your posts in a Zoom call to share with Bills fans worldwide? 

Same with @Jaraxxus you had some great thoughts about this issue. Tell me a time that works for you. Put on a Bills hat and read some of your posts!

Edited by GregPersons

Just now, GregPersons said:

Yeah, that's what a Zoom call is. Tell me a time and we'll get you scheduled. DM me.

Also @Buffalo_Gal we had some good exchanges. Can we get you reciting some of your posts in a Zoom call to share with Bills fans worldwide? 

You need to head back to the shoutbox and stop cluttering up PPP. Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

What we have here, folks, is a 4'10, 110-lb Antifa wannabe in a 'female-led' relationship trying to win her (?) favor being macho online because he (?) fails to do so in the bedroom. I'm close, aren't I Greggy?

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Same with @Jaraxxus you had some great thoughts about this issue. Tell me a time that works for you. Put on a Bills hat and read some of your posts!

anytime you want big boy. But I know you won't do it. You're a fake ass white boy.

• Awesome! (+1) 1