Looking to buy a Bills hat

9 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

The 39thirty is where it's at for me. Never got into the flat brim styles, I just look like a doofus in those. I mean, if you ask around, I'm sure you'll find that people think I look like a doofus either way, but that's neither here nor there.

Same.  I have a big head that has the bonus feature of being an odd shape.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I love you!!  Going to buy some now! ???

I called the bills store today.  They said that you can purchase everything in store at shopthebills.com and that they currently have the hat in stock.  I went to the website and it wasn’t there.  I didn’t want to be Karen my day away so I sent an email and was hoping someone would

reply with good news.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I don't like the adjustable.   Fitted is right for me...I will pay more, but its hard to find for me.  I have a large head and many times I find none.....so I insist on trying on before buying.  No online for me unless I have one already from that source.

check the hat size.   I got a hat as a gift and I hardly wear it because it it a tad too big

I like it simple 

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLHv-kXwWzoAdK-4Ae2  For Buffalonian's shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuWS775jo1rqAc1X2m0 

Don't forget the accessories 

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWOAk9zw2jXbTxa1xzi

65% off if you HURRY 

https://www.nflshop.com/buffalo-bills/men-hats/t-36154656+ga-90+d-9037774431+z-9-2398141295

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

check the hat size.   I got a hat as a gift and I hardly wear it because it it a tad too big

I like it simple 

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLHv-kXwWzoAdK-4Ae2  For Buffalonian's shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuWS775jo1rqAc1X2m0 

Don't forget the accessories 

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWOAk9zw2jXbTxa1xzi

65% off if you HURRY 

https://www.nflshop.com/buffalo-bills/men-hats/t-36154656+ga-90+d-9037774431+z-9-2398141295

Maybe because it’s on my phone, but none of you pics are visible for me.  

the link provided doesn’t have the hat I was looking for, not sure if it was intended for me or someone else.  

I bought it from the bflo store that my noob a$$ didn’t even know about til yesterday.  Lots of good gear there!  After all these years, I finally can refer family to website to buy me presents instead of the good Ol amazon gift card!

I have searched the internet at various times looking for a product that does not appear to exist. I'm not a fan of duck bill caps. Just never liked them. I wear roadsters, Irish caps, that sort of thing. It appears the only kind of Bills' hat is the duck bill. If anyone knows of alternatives, I'd be pleased to know about it. Thanks.

On 6/9/2020 at 12:34 PM, NewEra said:

Maybe because it’s on my phone, but none of you pics are visible for me.  

the link provided doesn’t have the hat I was looking for, not sure if it was intended for me or someone else.  

I bought it from the bflo store that my noob a$$ didn’t even know about til yesterday.  Lots of good gear there!  After all these years, I finally can refer family to website to buy me presents instead of the good Ol amazon gift card!

on my phone and the pics in your quote are blank boxes.

The post I made just after I can see the guy and 3 Bills masks 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

17 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

on my phone and the pics in your quote are blank boxes.

The post I made just after I can see the guy and 3 Bills masks 

Thanks for posting.  I got the hat I was looking for.  Should arrive on Monday!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

$37 freaking dollars for 1 hat + shipping??  Cough cough....You guys been had....maybe Buffalo Headgear will take your car too

Driving Tv Land GIF by nobodies. - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by HOUSE

19 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

I have searched the internet at various times looking for a product that does not appear to exist. I'm not a fan of duck bill caps. Just never liked them. I wear roadsters, Irish caps, that sort of thing. It appears the only kind of Bills' hat is the duck bill. If anyone knows of alternatives, I'd be pleased to know about it. Thanks.

The only other choices that I’ve ever seen are knit winter hats and bucket hats. I see a lot of people with the knit winter hats, but I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anyone with a bucket hat. 

DC4TCkhXYAA3rsN?format=jpg&name=900x900