Looking to buy a Bills hat

In particular, a royal blue fitted with the white standing buffalo. Do they only sell it at the Bills shop at the stadium?  I’ve looked everywhere online for years and haven’t found one.  I don’t think I’ll be able to make it to a home game this year, so I figured I’d ask you guys.  Are there any good websites other than fanatics, bills shop, newera?  

something similar to this, but royal blue with white buffalo

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/new-era-buffalo-bills-team-basic-59fifty-fitted-cap?ID=3045463&pla_country=US&CAGPSPN=pla&cm_mmc=Google_Womens_PLA-_-RTW_Lids_-_GS_NFL-_-66684124141-_-pg1987682_m_kclickid_1d6c353e-44cf-4f69-a80c-d91a671dcb40_KID_EMPTY_204284581_15710834341_66684124141_pla-379865773422_190529026886USA__m_KID_&trackingid=424x1987682&m_sc=sem&m_sb=Google&m_tp=PLA&m_ac=Google_Womens_PLA&m_ag=NFL&m_cn=RTW_Lids_-_GS&m_pi=go_cmp-204284581_adg-15710834341_ad-66684124141_pla-379865773422_dev-m_ext-_prd-190529026886USA&catargetid=120156340018379358&cadevice=m&gclid=Cj0KCQjwoPL2BRDxARIsAEMm9y-mJBJ1O8maVFY9jAVzgHYiszw55oEcBWarYWRTjzBXslWxNCkIW8MaAqmnEALw_wcB

Edited by NewEra

Let me share a bit of what I recently been going through. I really want a Zack Moss Elite Jersey, sewn name and letters etc etc, and I can’t find one... nowhere! Apparently where these sport shops get their merchandise is from vendors who happen to be shut down at the moment due to the Corona virus. I’m led to believe that hopefully things will be up and running in about 4 weeks, I just found this out yesterday from the Buffalo Bills’ store. They are all waiting for it to go from Stage 2 to Stage 1 if I’m saying that right. 

2 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

My son has the hat you’re describing. We bought it 2 years ago at the Bills Store at the stadium.  

Yeah, whenever I see it, I ask the person where they got it.  Same answer every time.  Bills store at the stadium.  

Anyone care to go buy me one and ship it to Vegas?  I’ll send ya $60!!

if I ever make it there, I think I’ll buy all of them and put them on eBay. 

22 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah, whenever I see it, I ask the person where they got it.  Same answer every time.  Bills store at the stadium.  

No joke if I make it there in the next few weeks and they are  open and I see it...

It's got your name on it!

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I've never seen a royal blue with a white standing buffalo.

I have a royal blue with red standing buffalo

Call new era, maybe they can customize a hat for you

Was just thinking - i doubt that the flagship store is open but i bet they could make it for you.

I also really like the look of this hat so... if you figure it out let us know 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, NewEra said:

If it isn't at the stadium, the New Era store carries stuff that does not get released online or other stores. Might be worth a phone call. I have a feeling they are closed at the moment. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Call new era, maybe they can customize a hat for you

The one my son has is the white standing Buffalo.  I believe it is fitted, but I will verify with him.

11 hours ago, NewEra said:

Try calling the store, ask if they have it in stock and if they have it, I am sure they will let you purchase it and ship it to you.  I believe they just re-opened, so they probably aren't too busy right now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

No joke if I make it there in the next few weeks and they are  open and I see it...

It's got your name on it!

I’ll give the store a ring today and hit you up with a pm.  Your hospitality is much appreciated ????

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Let me share a bit of what I recently been going through. I really want a Zack Moss Elite Jersey, sewn name and letters etc etc, and I can’t find one... nowhere! Apparently where these sport shops get their merchandise is from vendors who happen to be shut down at the moment due to the Corona virus. I’m led to believe that hopefully things will be up and running in about 4 weeks, I just found this out yesterday from the Buffalo Bills’ store. They are all waiting for it to go from Stage 2 to Stage 1 if I’m saying that right. 

I don't think he's signed his rookie contract yet.  Hence, he is not "NFL Property" yet. 

16 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

THIS! 

18 hours ago, NewEra said:

Don't give up keep trying to look for it at fanatics.com, and the stores at other sports news websites such as cbssportsline.com, foxsports.com, and other.s

17 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

I’ve seen the 39thirty white standing buffalo in royal blue but not a fitted. 

The 39thirty is where it's at for me. Never got into the flat brim styles, I just look like a doofus in those. I mean, if you ask around, I'm sure you'll find that people think I look like a doofus either way, but that's neither here nor there.

Each year, I usually pick up the draft hat. But the last couple years the designs have been straight caca. This years isn't too bad, though. Might have to grab that one.