Tom Jones Turns 80... and it appears to be a long time coming...

T&C

I was probably pre teen early 70s, my mom fell ice skating, we spent the night at neighbors house while my folks went to the hospital.  The room I stayed in had a Tom Jones poster.  I threw up and that began my lifelong intolerance of that welsh devil

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

I was probably pre teen early 70s, my mom fell ice skating, we spent the night at neighbors house while my folks went to the hospital.  The room I stayed in had a Tom Jones poster.  I threw up and that began my lifelong intolerance of that welsh devil

When I was in college, we went to visit family in the Pittsburgh area - probably a cousin's graduation or something. My younger cousin, who was maybe 14 at the time, slept on the living room couch and let me stay in her room. It was wall-to-wall posters of Duran Duran.

3 hours ago, WhoTom said:

When I was in college, we went to visit family in the Pittsburgh area - probably a cousin's graduation or something. My younger cousin, who was maybe 14 at the time, slept on the living room couch and let me stay in her room. It was wall-to-wall posters of Duran Duran.

You would have been better off on the couch...

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Tom Jones was in Duran Duran?

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Had it been 'Flock of Seagulls', you could have at least ran...ran so far away...

?

I know. Instead, I woke up hungry ... like the wolf.

• Haha (+1) 1

So good to see CSNY when they were young, healthy and having a good time.   And bittersweet, recognizing the passage of time and knowing they (and most fans like us) are closer to the end than the beginning.

As to Tom Jones, happy birthday!    I think I'll go and dig out a pair of my wife's panties to throw at the monitor...

(Love the first guy's comment on this video)...

Edited by Lurker
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

As to Tom Jones, happy birthday!    I think I'll go and dig out a pair of my wife's panties to throw at the monitor...

It only counts if it's the pair she's wearing right now.