Tickets For Bills - Raiders in Vegas

8 hours ago, HappyBillsFan said:

It’s Vegas... hottest ticket in the country. Our middle of the year, weekday VGK hockey games sell out... at hundreds of dollars per ticket. Now think NFL in Vegas with only eight games. Those Tickets are like gold. 

hmmmm

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

hmmmm

Hmmmm what?  They aren’t?

biggest monetary mistake I made in the last few years was not being an inaugural golden knights season ticket holder.  My friends have been cleaning up.  Free money

• Like (+1) 1

I am really lucky... a good friend just moved out of Vegas, has season tickets and promised me the Bills game. I live in Vegas, so I will root for the Bills, but won’t be too upset if my hometown team wins. I did help paint one of his houses, but I’m sure my labor doesn’t meet the price of those seats, lol

20 minutes ago, HappyBillsFan said:

I am really lucky... a good friend just moved out of Vegas, has season tickets and promised me the Bills game. I live in Vegas, so I will root for the Bills, but won’t be too upset if my hometown team wins. I did help paint one of his houses, but I’m sure my labor doesn’t meet the price of those seats, lol

For real?  That doesn’t compute 

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

For real?  That doesn’t compute 

I lived my whole life in Vegas... dad liked the Cowboys because of Landry, mom didn’t like pro sports, only Washington State Cougar football. Brother liked the dolphins cause of Marino, and I fell for the Kelly 90s Bills. They were red, white, and blue, always on TV after cartoons on Sunday and kicked butt! But I love anything Las Vegas related... Aviators, Thunder, Aces, Posse, Outlaws, Stars, 51s, Rebels, VGK, now the Raiders. I even played for UNLV football for 5 years(red shirt included). I love Vegas sports and will always root for my home team... but the Bills trump that, hope that doesn’t offend the fickle moderators of this board, saying trump 

15 minutes ago, HappyBillsFan said:

I lived my whole life in Vegas... dad liked the Cowboys because of Landry, mom didn’t like pro sports, only Washington State Cougar football. Brother liked the dolphins cause of Marino, and I fell for the Kelly 90s Bills. They were red, white, and blue, always on TV after cartoons on Sunday and kicked butt! But I love anything Las Vegas related... Aviators, Thunder, Aces, Posse, Outlaws, Stars, 51s, Rebels, VGK, now the Raiders. I even played for UNLV football for 5 years(red shirt included). I love Vegas sports and will always root for my home team... but the Bills trump that, hope that doesn’t offend the fickle moderators of this board, saying trump 

Lol, no.  My bad.  Figured you were a buffalo transplant.  Most of the Bills fans I know that love here are from back East.  I can see why you wouldn’t be upset to see the hometown team win.  

I think I’d be a raider fan if I was born here, but I suppose that’s impossible for me to know.  

do you go to Moondoggies on Sunday?  If not, I recommend

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

Lol, no.  My bad.  Figured you were a buffalo transplant.  Most of the Bills fans I know that love here are from back East.  I can see why you wouldn’t be upset to see the hometown team win.  

I think I’d be a raider fan if I was born here, but I suppose that’s impossible for me to know.  

The Bills will always be #1 for me. I even painted my sons room with Bills pinstripes and Fat heads... with trophy shelves of bills memorabilia and autographs. I make my wife Son and daughter all wear Bills colors and gear every Sunday during the season... even to church

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 6/7/2020 at 5:23 PM, King Allen of New York said:

First time poster here...

I'm sure that many of you are already aware of this, but the tickets for Bills-Raiders in October are the highest prices I've ever seen in my entire life for a regular season Bills game.  I have no idea why they're THIS insane but it is what it is.  Does anyone know if season ticket holders have special access or privileges to access face-value tickets for away games?  It appears that everything available is secondary market only.  I'm fully aware that fans may still be barred from attending games in early October.  Right now, I'm just focused on having access to tickets for this game at face value.

Thanks and ey-ey-EY-ey.

The Raiders moved to Vegas because big money flows easily there and they can overcharge for game tickets.  No surprise.