Tickets For Bills - Raiders in Vegas

18 hours ago, King Allen of New York said:

First time poster here...

I'm sure that many of you are already aware of this, but the tickets for Bills-Raiders in October are the highest prices I've ever seen in my entire life for a regular season Bills game.  I have no idea why they're THIS insane but it is what it is.  Does anyone know if season ticket holders have special access or privileges to access face-value tickets for away games?  It appears that everything available is secondary market only.  I'm fully aware that fans may still be barred from attending games in early October.  Right now, I'm just focused on having access to tickets for this game at face value.

Thanks and ey-ey-EY-ey.

I've got my flight and hotel booked.

Even if I can't get into the stadium, I may just go to Moondoggie's. Just have to wait and see.

Either way it will be a great weekend.

Welcome to the Board, King!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Even if I can't get into the stadium, I may just go to Moondoggie's. Just have to wait and see.

HELL YEAH!  

Have my flight and hotel booked as well.  Fans or no fans, you can't keep the Mafia away!

• Like (+1) 1

My first nfl game was going to be Bills @ Raiders this year. Easy sell for the wife and a cheap quick trip for us on the west coast. Now with Covid uncertainty and those prices. I think Put that cash on 3 tiered bets for the bills to win the East/afc/sb

1 hour ago, King Allen of New York said:

Outstanding rec.  Thanks.

Feel free to pm me.  I’ll give you my number and we can meet up for some of the tailgates over the weekend

59 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Hell yeah!!  The more and more I think about it, the more I just want to party with everyone all weekend and hit up the bar for the game.  

• Like (+1) 1

We will see what happens as the games are actually played.  It is common for tickets to come down right before the game, not sure if that will hold true here or not.   And I get if you make arrangements to travel you want your tickets in advance.   The Covid thing adds a significant wrinkle also.   But lots of filthy rich people from around the world go to Vegas when it is open and they may be willing to pay whatever to check out this American Football thing that is in town.  Hotel rooms can fluctuate from $50 to $500 one night to the next and there are only 8 games, so supply is quite low, demand will be high (assuming no covid impacts).   I would wait it out, go and try to get last minute tickets, if not go to a sports book and still have a good time, cause its vegas.

Edited by mattynh
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Feel free to pm me.  I’ll give you my number and we can meet up for some of the tailgates over the weekend

Hell yeah!!  The more and more I think about it, the more I just want to party with everyone all weekend and hit up the bar for the game.  

Exactly!

I'm ready to have a great weekend in Las Vegas. Bills fans will be all over the place.

Don't get me wrong, come kickoff time, I want to be in that stadium. If I can't, so be it. There will be plenty of places to watch the game with other Bills fans who couldn't get in.

Also, I'm going to the Arizona & San Francisco games. I will see the Bills LIVE and in color this season.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Hey fellas, first time poster..

How is it even possible that I can't just buy some face value tickets for an away game in this new stadium in a city that hasn't even had an NFL team before??!!

Also, what is this secondary ticket market?  Stubhub?  A little help here?

---Rip Van Winkle

9 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Exactly!

I'm ready to have a great weekend in Las Vegas. Bills fans will be all over the place.

Don't get me wrong, come kickoff time, I want to be in that stadium. If I can't, so be it. There will be plenty of places to watch the game with other Bills fans who couldn't get in.

Also, I'm going to the Arizona & San Francisco games. I will see the Bills LIVE and in color this season.

So many great games to go to this year.  I haven’t missed a bills game in AZ since Ive been on the west coast, 22 years. I plan to keep that steak going this year.  

My best friend is a huge niner fan.  I watch every game with him and he’s been in my ear that we have to go.  I think I’d rather go to Nashville, Denver or the home game vs KC.  

you live in the San Jose area iirc?  How’s the game day tailgating experience and the surrounding area as far as fun on Saturday and Sunday night?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

If you don’t attended the game, I’d recommend going to Moondoggies to watch the game.  Hit the sports book at 7am place your bets (or get a betting app from one of the sports book and place your bets all throughout the day), go to Moondoggies by 9am to get a seat and watch games all day.  They won’t show any other games when the bills game is on and it’s going to be jam packed with bills fans, great bartenders, incredible food and the game day atmosphere you would expect at a great bills bar.  

I’ll probably be there if I don’t feel like paying an arm and a leg for tickets. 

Thanks for the advice.  Watching a game on the road with other Bills fans is always a good time.

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

So many great games to go to this year.  I haven’t missed a bills game in AZ since Ive been on the west coast, 22 years. I plan to keep that steak going this year.  

My best friend is a huge niner fan.  I watch every game with him and he’s been in my ear that we have to go.  I think I’d rather go to Nashville, Denver or the home game vs KC.  

you live in the San Jose area iirc?  How’s the game day tailgating experience and the surrounding area as far as fun on Saturday and Sunday night?

Yes, I do live in the area.

My group is working on a tailgate for the game. I'll have more details on that at a later time. More likely it will be in a separate lot near the stadium. If we can get it to be like the tailgates we had in Oakland or at Candlestick, then I promise you it will be fantastic.

I am also working on a couple of gatherings for that weekend, both if which will more likely be on Saturday, leaving Sunday open.

As for fun, well you pretty much have to make your own fun in this area. San Jose is not the most exciting city, but it does have some spots that are entertaining. Santana Row attracts many people, which is right next to the Winchester Mystery House.

There's also the smaller towns in the surrounding areas that have their charms. Los Gatos, Saratoga, Campbell & Santa Clara.

Palo Alto is close by, which is where Stanford is located.

Then you can drive about 20 miles through the mountains and windy roads of freeway 17, and hit the beaches at Santa Cruz & Capitola.

Who knows? Maybe the Sharks will be in town and we can all go to a hockey game!

What if the Sabres are in town that weekend? :o

If you and your friend decide to come, let me know, I've got plenty of tickets available for it at a great price.

9 hours ago, King Allen of New York said:

So, what you're saying is that every ticket for Raiders' games are secondary market tickets?

Also- thanks for the info, everyone.  Looks like waiting closer to kickoff might be the move.  A couple of hard bets on a craps table at The Cosmopolitan might be the way to fund these absurd tickets.

So before this whole stall beer thing happened (cr19 or corona) I called the chamber of commerce ( which is where you start if you want to host an event) so asked them to send me info on the new stadium how to buy presale tickets told them we bills fans would take 1000 tickets easy.  There of course we're really nice sent me the info a video on building the stadium. The cheaper of strip hotels to stay. Discount stuff the works.  This was 18 months ago. I plan things way ahead the tickets for the stadium were basically all spoken for yes bought by people wanting to cash in on you and me.  They did say not giving her of course which hotels in the area "may" have bought very large groups of tickets, witch means big money purchased lots of the tickets.  So the moral of the story tickets are all sold out don't call the primary markets. As for my group of over 200 people well we went to Nashville. And we're part of the 27000 plus bills fans in attendance.

Sorry to be the Debbie downer

I did try i will not go to the big hotels to lose 10k on the tables to get free bills tickets to see the game

40 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

No surprise on the cost of tickets.  There were some here who said the Vegas invasion was going to be bigger than Nashville last season.  That was never going to happen...covid or not.  

yep, it was a no go for me for the get go...love out home slate this year and will try to get to every home game( i live in Richmond VA)...and Denver. Would do Nashville again , but Allegiant switched their flight schedule there..so that a no go now as well

I really think Vegas is going to be like this for a while. It’s always going to be brutally expensive. It feels like a trip that everyone will commit to when the schedule comes out and then bail on as we get closer. My hope was that a group would go and that I’d only have to buy my own ticket, room, flight, meals, etc.. At the moment, that’s not looking so good. I’m having a hard time finding people that want to go. We talked about doing it as a bachelor party which would be fun (but even MORE expensive). This doesn’t feel like a trip that you want to bring a girl, that won’t care about the game, and double your expenses (actually that’s every road game ?). I may end up pulling the plug on Vegas if things don’t change. It just feels kind of forced at this point. 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I really think Vegas is going to be like this for a while. It’s always going to be brutally expensive. It feels like a trip that everyone will commit to when the schedule comes out and then bail on as we get closer. My hope was that a group would go and that I’d only have to buy my own ticket, room, flight, meals, etc.. At the moment, that’s not looking so good. I’m having a hard time finding people that want to go. We talked about doing it as a bachelor party which would be fun (but even MORE expensive). This doesn’t feel like a trip that you want to bring a girl, that won’t care about the game, and double your expenses (actually that’s every road game ?). I may end up pulling the plug on Vegas if things don’t change. It just feels kind of forced at this point. 

pull it now...i know this may be blasphemous here, but i would pay up for a night hame in Baton Rouge  way more than this game with the Bills.

BTW, stub hubs algos know have learned very wisely about quickly about #BillsMafia..

Edited by plenzmd1

22 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Hey fellas, first time poster..

How is it even possible that I can't just buy some face value tickets for an away game in this new stadium in a city that hasn't even had an NFL team before??!!

Also, what is this secondary ticket market?  Stubhub?  A little help here?

---Rip Van Winkle

It’s Vegas... hottest ticket in the country. Our middle of the year, weekday VGK hockey games sell out... at hundreds of dollars per ticket. Now think NFL in Vegas with only eight games. Those Tickets are like gold. 

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

pull it now...i know this may be blasphemous here, but i would pay up for a night hame in Baton Rouge  way more than this game with the Bills.

BTW, stub hubs algos know have learned very wisely about quickly about #BillsMafia..

It’s a different world!! It’s the most intimidating atmosphere to compete in since the Roman Coliseum. Come for either the Texas game or one of the SEC games. It’s a different atmosphere. Be prepared though you’re probably looking at $300-$400 a ticket for Alabama or Texas.

I’ve thought about getting season tickets. You can get decent seats for like $1000 for the year. I can sell Alabama and Texas and recoup most of my money. Add Ole Miss in there and I’d be even. Go to South Carolina and Miss. St. Giveaway UTSA & Nicholls St.