Tickets For Bills - Raiders in Vegas

First time poster here...

I'm sure that many of you are already aware of this, but the tickets for Bills-Raiders in October are the highest prices I've ever seen in my entire life for a regular season Bills game.  I have no idea why they're THIS insane but it is what it is.  Does anyone know if season ticket holders have special access or privileges to access face-value tickets for away games?  It appears that everything available is secondary market only.  I'm fully aware that fans may still be barred from attending games in early October.  Right now, I'm just focused on having access to tickets for this game at face value.

Thanks and ey-ey-EY-ey.

Don't know why prices are high?  Dude it's a new multi billion dollar mega stadium in Vegas.  

And why would teams give special privileges to season ticket holders of opposing teams?  They generally try to do the opposite.

• Like (+1) 4

35 minutes ago, King Allen of New York said:

I'm sure that many of you are already aware of this, but the tickets for Bills-Raiders in October are the highest prices I've ever seen in my entire life for a regular season Bills game.  I have no idea why they're THIS insane but it is what it is.  Does anyone know if season ticket holders have special access or privileges to access face-value tickets for away games?  It appears that everything available is secondary market only.  I'm fully aware that fans may still be barred from attending games in early October.  Right now, I'm just focused on having access to tickets for this game at face value.

Thanks and ey-ey-EY-ey.

Nope, we are all trying to get tickets the same way. Vegas is going to be nuts. I think that you’ll be looking at $1K for a pair. It’s going to be what it’s going to be but it’ll be like that in Vegas for a while (maybe forever).

I have a flight booked but won’t buy tickets to that until much closer to the game. They aren’t going to get a lot higher IMO so I’m going to wait until I know that they’ll let us in. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hope I don’t get you down, but there’s currently little to no chance to get tickets for this game at face value.

37 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Nope, we are all trying to get tickets the same way. Vegas is going to be nuts. I think that you’ll be looking at $1K for a pair. It’s going to be what it’s going to be but it’ll be like that in Vegas for a while (maybe forever).

I have a flight booked but won’t buy tickets to that until much closer to the game. They aren’t going to get a lot higher IMO so I’m going to wait until I know that they’ll let us in. 

I’m waiting as well.  Hoping someone just offers me free tickets because they know how much I love the Bills

2 hours ago, King Allen of New York said:

Thanks and ey-ey-EY-ey.

If this is your first post, how were you able to start a new thread??

I think it's unlikely that Raiders ticket prices will go down ever. Luckily I have season tickets. I plan to sell my Chiefs, Broncos, and Dolphins tickets. My tickets for the Chiefs game are getting 1500-2000 per ticket right now. My friend sold his 4 seats for the Chiefs game for 15000.

57 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Hope I don’t get you down, but there’s currently little to no chance to get tickets for this game at face value.

I’m waiting as well.  Hoping someone just offers me free tickets because they know how much I love the Bills

You can afford to play whatever you want for a ticket. We are all planning to stay with YOU! Surely you have room for say......500 of us? 

Vegas tix are going to cost a fortune for many, many  years. I love Nashville games, it’s an easy drive and a great city and game day experience. But few towns are going to be the draw that Vegas is. Maybe the Raiders won’t be the poor  NFL stepchild much longer? 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Augie said:

You can afford to play whatever you want for a ticket. We are all planning to stay with YOU! Surely you have room for say......500 of us? 

Vegas tix are going to cost a fortune for many, many  years. I love Nashville games, it’s an easy drive and a great city and game day experience. But few towns are going to be the draw that Vegas is. Maybe the Raiders won’t be the poor  NFL stepchild much longer? 

Lol. I have room for you Augie!!  One spare bedroom.  The other bedroom is my man cave.  The couch in the living room will probably be my bed by the time the game comes around.  Being at home everyday with me for the last 3 months is taking its toll on my wife!  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, King Allen of New York said:

Thanks and ey-ey-EY-ey.

Well the answers i posted in a different thread

All seats in the vegas stadium went up for sale 2 years ago to help with the costs of the new stadium

It is owned by the county all the the seats were sold through psl licenses which drives the seat cost way up. So many investors purchase the tickets to make a fast dollar. So they will not sell tickets cheap because there prices are higher witj the psl charges

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If I'm paying $1000 for a pair, they better belong to Kate Upton.

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

If I'm paying $1000 for a pair, they better belong to Kate Upton.

you know i been saying for a year this was not gunna be a bills mafia game...I prooly be dead next time they play there, but no woories, Vagas sucks anye=way

12 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Well the answers i posted in a different thread

All seats in the vegas stadium went up for sale 2 years ago to help with the costs of the new stadium

It is owned by the county all the the seats were sold through psl licenses which drives the seat cost way up. So many investors purchase the tickets to make a fast dollar. So they will not sell tickets cheap because there prices are higher witj the psl charges

So, what you're saying is that every ticket for Raiders' games are secondary market tickets?

Also- thanks for the info, everyone.  Looks like waiting closer to kickoff might be the move.  A couple of hard bets on a craps table at The Cosmopolitan might be the way to fund these absurd tickets.

I got a look at the new Vegas stadium under construction last June.  $6 Billion dollars, and located very near to down town.  The locals were scratching their heads a little at the cost, but funded by big money investors as stated above.  Another fear of the locals was that the Raiders' gangster mafia following will come from Oakland and ruin the Vegas city image for those who come in for the game supporting the visiting team.  If going to the game, plan on a taxi, not Uber, and taxi's are the superior ride near the Strip in Vegas. (less cost and more available, Uber pickups are harder to find imho based on my week at WSOP)

14 minutes ago, King Allen of New York said:

So, what you're saying is that every ticket for Raiders' games are secondary market tickets?

Also- thanks for the info, everyone.  Looks like waiting closer to kickoff might be the move.  A couple of hard bets on a craps table at The Cosmopolitan might be the way to fund these absurd tickets.

Bad bets...go to some little joint that still offers 10X-100X odds...that your bet!

1 hour ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

I've booked flights and a room.  My friends and I plan to watch the game in a sports betting parlor.  We plan to be there five days to do sufficient pregame partying with any other Bills fans we encounter.  Blowing off some post virus steam.

If you don’t attended the game, I’d recommend going to Moondoggies to watch the game.  Hit the sports book at 7am place your bets (or get a betting app from one of the sports book and place your bets all throughout the day), go to Moondoggies by 9am to get a seat and watch games all day.  They won’t show any other games when the bills game is on and it’s going to be jam packed with bills fans, great bartenders, incredible food and the game day atmosphere you would expect at a great bills bar.  

I’ll probably be there if I don’t feel like paying an arm and a leg for tickets. 

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

If you don’t attended the game, I’d recommend going to Moondoggies to watch the game.  Hit the sports book at 7am place your bets (or get a betting app from one of the sports book and place your bets all throughout the day), go to Moondoggies by 9am to get a seat and watch games all day.  They won’t show any other games when the bills game is on and it’s going to be jam packed with bills fans, great bartenders, incredible food and the game day atmosphere you would expect at a great bills bar.  

I’ll probably be there if I don’t feel like paying an arm and a leg for tickets. 

Outstanding rec.  Thanks.