2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

Pennsylvania Republicans are literally considering giving their state's electoral votes to Donald Trump no matter who wins the state's popular vote.  Joe Biden needs to demolish Trump in Pennsylvania!

Pennsylvania Republicans Put Election Nightmare Scenario In Motion

QOP: most corrupt party in our lifetime

Why is this ok?

Fascism in action 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

New high-quality polls out this morning show excellent post-debate news for Biden. He is enjoying a bump in PA, FL, and nationally, resulting in his best odds of the cycle. The Ipsos poll is post-Trump COVID as well and shows a 10-point national lead for Biden.

Per 538, Trump's chance of winning is at 19%, and his chance in all-important Pennsylvania is 18%.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli

Your Sunday Clarice.........

The Democrats' Long Temper Tantrum Will Re-elect Trump

by Clarice Feldman

Original Article

It’s quite obvious to me that the Deep State and the Democratic Party that staffs it never got over the fact that their nefarious misuse of our intelligence agencies and hoodwinking the media didn’t work any better than their constant efforts after his election to remove Donald Trump from office and continue their autocratic grifting. This week was no exception. Indeed, I have to agree with Roger L. Simon that “In the aftermath of Trump’s contracting Covid-19, they are reelecting him.” The Debate Any sentient viewer of this week’s debate had to be disgusted. The moderator, the questions, the format all combined to make this an upscale version of an old-timeMore at the link:

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

But you don't understand, Robert Byrd totally disavowed all of his KKK associations. Therefore this is a nothing burger. End of story.

In 2020 while we're pulling down statues of Frederick Douglass and canceling anyone and everyone because "racist", you'll have those on the left tell you with a straight face that the Biden - Byrd association is not problematic at all.

• Like (+1) 2

"I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life."

I feel better than I did 20 years ago!"

Tweeted Trump a few minutes ago.

AND: Look what that means. Apart from the news item — he feels good and is about to leave the hospital — we can see the beginning of his new framing of the covid issue:

Fear not! Don't let it run your life! We have great treatments, great medical personnel! It's the new-old Trump optimism. He's still advocating getting out and living your life. He's been through the illness and what he's learned is, it's not so bad.

I'm sure his opponents will pounce with recitations of the number who have died — 215,000!! They'll take the side of closing up, locking down, hiding your face, waiting and waiting to get back to life.

They may be right, but maybe people will vote for what they want: Freedom! Back to normal! Don't be afraid!

Posted by Ann Althouse 

Biden Threatens Religious Freedom, Suggests Christians With Certain Traditional Views Are 'Dregs of Society'

by Tyler O´Neil

Original Article

Liberals often mock conservative Christians for supporting a notorious sinner and philanderer in Donald Trump, but the left has grown increasingly hostile to biblical (small-o) orthodox Christianity. Even the ostensibly moderate Democratic nominee Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. represents an insidious threat to the religious freedom of conservative Christians. He also represents a threat to Roman Catholics, even though he is himself a practicing Catholic. How could this be? Biden’s rhetoric and policies single out those who adhere to traditional religious beliefs and moral convictions, aiming to limit their ability to live by their consciences and ostracizing them from polite society.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1