2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Funny you haven't commented on the past two weeks of disclosures which (again) proved that you have fallen for the biggest conspiracy theory ever pushed on the American people. :lol: 

Don't worry, you'll LOVE your new avatar. 

What is there to comment on?

Why would I bother going down the conspiracy rabbit hole with you when you dismiss virtually everything reported about Trump that's negative (Military as "losers" and "suckers," his tax returns, him openly admitting he lies to the American public via taped recordings, etc.) because you believe everything reported in MSM is false.

You're a loser and a bully who deflects from real issues, like Trump.  And much like Trump, when you lose, you will try to find a way to wiggle your way out of losing.

I'll be shocked if you actually just say "I was wrong" and then abide by the terms of the bet without switching usernames.

You will have your chance to prove me wrong in just over a month.  I genuinely hope you do.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

What is there to comment on?

The first coup attempt in American history, fully supported by you. 

13 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You're a loser and a bully who deflects from real issues, like Trump. 

:lol: said as you deflect from the issue that you bought a lie, hook line and sinker. 

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/30/joe-biden-debate-fundraising-423826

Biden smashes fundraising records during chaotic debate

From 9 p.m. to midnight, the Biden campaign brought in nearly $10 million from 215,000 donors, including more than 60,000 new contributors to the campaign, according to a Biden campaign official. Nearly 100,000 signed up to volunteer for the Biden campaign during the debate, as well.

Tuesday night's fundraising totals come as Biden has outraised and outspent Trump, surpassing the president in cash by $141 million, according to Federal Elections Commission filings released earlier this month. In August, Biden raised a record-shattering $365 million, topping Trump's total by $154 million.

On 9/26/2020 at 11:06 AM, ALF said:

Trump: 'The only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged'         08/17/20 07:22 PM EDT

Trump made the remark at the end of a speech to supporters in Oshkosh, Wis., on Monday afternoon as he implored them to vote. It follows months of Trump claiming without evidence that widespread mail-in voting during the coronavirus pandemic would invite fraud into the election.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/512424-trump-the-only-way-we-are-going-to-lose-this-election-is-if-the

I agree with him. Look at all the rally's, boat parades, Trump signs, Trump flags. Then look at the Biden support. It's non existent, no signs, no flags, no rally's, nothing. I have seen almost no talk (besides cnn) about biden winning. 

The mass push for mail in voting is sketchy as hell. You know the left is going to try to cheat. It's a given. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They know they're going to lose. 

If everything were on the up & up, do expect 45 to be reelected.  But absolutely don't doubt that at minimum Nevada & PA will be stolen.  WI (which my expectation would go 45 after Kenosha) & MN (which actually might go 45 in a fair election) will have shenanigans as well.  It only takes a couple more like AZ and pretty soon, the former VP "wins."

• Thank you (+1) 1