2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

The effort to cancel the one black person on the Court.

On the front page of The Washington Post right now:

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-09-28%2Bat%2B7.40.28%2BAM.png

Can you even guess what that's about? I tried and I guessed wrong. I thought maybe there was a prediction that Justice Thomas might be conscious of a likelihood that he'd be leaving the Court within the next 4 years and he might be swayed by a desire to control who appoints his replacement. But, no, that would also be a ground to demand that Justice Breyer recuse himself.

Here's the column. The reason is that he might be carrying a decades-long grudge against Joe Biden for the way he ran the Senate Judiciary Committee in the hearings on his confirmation.

Posted by Ann Althouse

• Like (+1) 2

👆🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣

‪If 205,000 dead Americans don't matter,‬ and 27 sexual misconduct/assault allegations don’t matter,‬ ‪and decades of tax fraud don’t matter,‬ ‪and calling Military members “losers/suckers” doesn’t matter =‬ maybe you’re just a terrible person who wants someone just like you in office

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Perhaps politicians should try to understand the consequences of assassinating someone's character publicly.  Again, liberals...the rules of humanity have a way of balancing themselves over time.  Karma, b**es.

That’s it, just vent, let it out, it’s ok. The racist president is going down in flames, but PPP will still be here for us.