2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

Reading these types of threads are always interesting. A little #walkaway, a little #NeverTrump conversions... and this thread is full of people who saw the blue-mayor riots, and that makes Biden no bueno for them.

I'm guessing the rioting and looting has not turned out as well for the DNC as they had hoped. <_<

• Like (+1) 1

Joe has had a terrible weak. He's losing ground in all the swing states that matter. The Senate report laid bare his family's corruption. Then yesterday we see his hand in the illegal spying operation against political opponents. 

No Chance Joe got his name for a reason. They're just getting started hammering him on these issues. 

Red October coming up.

• Like (+1) 3

From social media:

Literally every conversation I've had with a Trump hater about the upcoming election:
Hater: I can't wait to get Donald Trump out of office.
Me: Why?
Hater: Why?!?! Don't tell me you don't think he colluded with Russia!
Me: According to Robert Mueller's exhaustive, multi-million dollar investigation, there was no evidence of that. But there was evidence that the Obama administration spied on him and his campaign using the FBI.
Hater: Well, he said he'd repeal and replace Obamacare. What happened to that?
Me: Well, he removed the tax penalty which removes the mandate. Congress now just has to move with it's replacement. He can't do it by Executive Order. You do know Obama had very little to do with the writing of the ACA, right?
Hater: Well, he said he'd build a wall and Mexico was gonna pay for it. Haha. What happened to that?
Me: They've built over 260 miles of new wall so far and he's renegotiated NAFTA costing Mexico billions of dollars that were given to them by Bill Clinton through the returning of jobs in America.
Hater: Well, that's not them paying for it!
Me: BILLIONS. Did you think he literally meant Mexico was gonna write a check with "Wall" in the memo?
Hater: Well, he's buddy buddy with Putin and Kim Jung Un.
Me: Getting along with your adversaries is not a bad thing. Or would you prefer he antagonize them? BTW, when was the last "test missile" North Korea sent Japan's way?
Hater: Well, he doesn't like the military! He called the dead soldiers "losers!"
Me: You're referring to a report made from "anonymous sources" when over nine people who were with the President that have gone on record saying that it wasn't true? That doesn't send up any red flags for you?
He's brought our Vets home and taken great strides, and put a lot of money into fixing the VA, ask any veteran you know. Funny way to treat people you think are "losers," don't you think?
Hater: Well, he got impeached for God's sake!
Me: Yes, impeached by a partisan House and subsequently acquitted as there was no evidence that the President did anything wrong (no quid pro quo) in his communication with the President of Ukraine. BTW, you know Joe Biden actually admitted on national television to doing that exact thing while he was in office as VP though, right?
Hater: Well he handled COVID horribly!
Me: What would've you done differently?
Hater: He didn't close the borders in time!
Me: He announce travel restrictions on 1/31 and was called xenophobic for doing so, all the while Nancy Pelosi and Bill Deblasio were walking in Chinatown telling everyone to come on down, the water is fine.
Hater: Well, he refused to wear a mask.
Me: Here's a picture of him wearing a mask.
Hater: Well, that was too far after!
Me: After what? He had two of his experts on national TV every day giving updates and telling everyone to wear a mask?
Hater: Well, he said everything will be fine and this will end!
Me: Did you want him to run around screaming that the sky was falling?
Hater: Well, listen to the way he talks! He's nasty! He's not how I want my President to sound.
Me: Ahhh. NOW we're getting somewhere. You don't like his personality. And everything you've mentioned up until now is because you don't like his personality.
So for you it seems personal and not about the job he's done.
So listen, if you want a President who will tell you whatever you want to hear, flip- flopping on every issue, not getting anything done his entire time while in office, but who sounds like a nice guy (even though he seems seriously impaired), then Joe Biden is definitely your man.
And I would add the recent reports coming out on Biden’s son Hunter and all the billions paid to the Biden family from China, Russia and even connections to prostitution and human trafficking criminal activities, all during the Obama administration.. definitely conflict of interest with someone as VP and president of the US.. of course media not sharing all this yet
Talk about corruption.. leaves the US vulnerable for blackmailing from these countries..
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Kavanaugh must be thinking, 'Great, only 3 more dead bodies until I can finally sit for one of these ***** photos!'

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing to see here. Just Biden calling the troops stupid bastards. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/1309602549264195585

Looks like the tweet is gone. What did it say?

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Looks like the tweet is gone. What did it say?

Looking for it again -- and trying to confirm its authenticity. It was a speech from 2016, Biden at a base addressing troops. He delivered an "applause line" which didn't get any, so he says "clap for that you dumb SOBs" only he didn't say SOB. Mollie's tweet said it sounded like a quip/joke more than a dig (and I agree from what I saw). 

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing to see here. Just Biden calling the troops stupid bastards. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/1309602549264195585

Cue the liberal outrage for a Presidential candidate disparaging the troops.  (eye roll)

It's not Joe's fault.  He's used to only speaking to the other trained monkeys.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Joe has had a terrible weak. He's losing ground in all the swing states that matter. The Senate report laid bare his family's corruption. Then yesterday we see his hand in the illegal spying operation against political opponents. 

That's gotta be why Pelosi is back to urging Joe to skip the debates.

He must be a white hot mess right now given how he has given up on campaigning.

I can't tell if they're just too afraid he'll spit up tapioca in mid-debate on national TV or they're hiding him so that his simple appearance at the debate will be hailed as a game changer.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

That's gotta be why Pelosi is back to urging Joe to skip the debates.

He must be a white hot mess right now given how he has given up on campaigning.

I can't tell if they're just too afraid he'll spit up tapioca in mid-debate on national TV or they're hiding him so that his simple appearance at the debate will be hailed as a game changer.

There's no way they're just hiding him.