2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Rice’s career shows over 20 years of bad judgment and ill-informed policy positions that have damaged U.S. national security and contributed to humanitarian disasters and genocide.

She's a perfect match for Creepy Joe!

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The polls were right in 2016, Hillary did win the popular vote by what they said, do you understand that? 

I understand that you are finding one small piece that made the polls "right" in 2016, though what is most fun about you is that I sent you facts from reports and you respond by moving the goal post until you are basically arguing they weren't pathetic by every measure.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The polls were right in 2016, Hillary did win the popular vote by what they said, do you understand that? 

The polls were for "who would win the presidency"     NOT who would have the most popular votes.

The 2016 polls WERE spectaculary wrong.

As is Tibsy.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The polls were for "who would win the presidency"     NOT who would have the most popular votes.

The 2016 polls WERE spectaculary wrong.

As is Tibsy.

A national poll can't do that, silly. 

The polls accuractly gaged the presidential race. The state polls were close. 

I knew that Wisconsin could go Republican, as they had a Republican governor, so anyone that cared to look saw that the GOP could actually foist this incompetent clown into the Presidency, showing conclusively who hates American 

Anyone that votes for Trump must seriously hate something about our country. We all know what that something is 

31 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I understand that you are finding one small piece that made the polls "right" in 2016, though what is most fun about you is that I sent you facts from reports and you respond by moving the goal post until you are basically arguing they weren't pathetic by every measure.

Small piece??? That national polls?? Huh? 

Those were correct. Hillary got how many more votes? 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Those were correct. Hillary got how many more votes? 

The state polls weren't close either but what was the prediction of her to win- please with source- vs how much she won by? Several of the polls underestimated Trump in all 50 states so I am guessing the win was much closer than they predicted. 

How is it possible we are less than 90 days from the election and we still do not know the VP? I actually think they might pull a stunt at the convention and name someone other than Biden- like Michelle- as the candidate. 60 days ago I would have said no way now I am at 60-40 Biden is still standing after convention.

4 hours ago, ALF said:

That convinces me , she will be the perfect VP  ?

Her only successful foreign policy accomplishment, ALF, was to destroy Libya and allow the return of open air slave markets. She considered that a win... 

Rice is a really bad person with even worse ideas.

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, isn't that like saying "my football team had more yards than yours".  

It's just now how the game is played...

Well, this is just desperate

?

If Joe Biden’s gonna win in November, he’s not gonna do it without Americans’ help.

No, we’re not talking about voting for him. We’re talking about this:

this is the world’s saddest campaign

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

60 days ago I would have said no way now I am at 60-40 Biden is still standing after convention.

He'll be there. Hell, didn't you see him riding a bike? It was awesome! He even did it wearing a mask!

I mean, yeah, he wasn't wearing a helmet, but still....Biden's fully capable! 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

How is it possible we are less than 90 days from the election and we still do not know the VP? I actually think they might pull a stunt at the convention and name someone other than Biden- like Michelle- as the candidate. 60 days ago I would have said no way now I am at 60-40 Biden is still standing after convention.

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

He'll be there. Hell, didn't you see him riding a bike? It was awesome! He even did it wearing a mask!

I mean, yeah, he wasn't wearing a helmet, but still....Biden's fully capable! 

They're stuck with Biden no matter what. Replacing Biden would mean admitting that Trump was right about him in the first place. They can't give Trump that kind of political win at this point in the campaign cycle. Trump boxed them in with his (factual) digs on Biden's cognitive decline. They have to ride Biden all the way now (imo). 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

gopQ - this country is fkd

QAnon groups have millions of members on Facebook, documents show

Its time to end the US. Red States can all go to Trump. Blue States can align under an adult.

Have you actually thought this through?  How the blue states would fund their agenda of free everything and employ their masses without the benefit of right leaning businesses and individuals who would flock to red states and the wagon riders and criminals who would go to blue states in huge numbers?

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Have you actually thought this through?  How the blue states would fund their agenda of free everything and employ their masses without the benefit of right leaning businesses and individuals who would flock to red states and the wagon riders and criminals who would go to blue states in huge numbers?

Simple,, the blue states would build a wall.

• Haha (+1) 3