2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Lincoln Project luminary Rick Wilson’s past tweets about Joe Biden’s devout Catholicism: ?

Nice work Rick.

Lincoln Project working on BillZtime's next post

Monkeys-typing-Shakespeare.jpg?fit=680,3

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

George W. Bush to release 43 portraits of immigrants in new book

"Through powerful four-color portraits—personally painted by the President himself—and their accompanying stories, OUT OF MANY, ONE reminds us of the countless ways in which America has been strengthened by the individuals who have come here in search of a better life," the statement continued.

"While I recognize that immigration can be an emotional issue, I reject the premise that it is a partisan issue. It is perhaps the most American of issues, and it should be one that unites us," he wrote, adding that "my hope is that this book will help focus our collective attention on the positive impacts that immigrants are making on our country."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/06/politics/george-w-bush-portraits-immigrants-book/index.html

Hillary Clinton Reveals George W. Bush’s Reaction to Trump’s Inaugural Speech

She had hoped to hear Trump make an attempt to reach out to non-supporters. “I hoped I would hear a little of that, I didn’t hear any of that. And that carnage in the street and the dark dystopian vision. I was sitting there like just, wow. I couldn’t believe it. And George W. Bush says to me, ‘Well, that was some weird s**t,’” she recalled.

Bush’s description of the speech has been lore for some time, after New York magazine published a story in which three people said to have heard Bush make the remark. Turns out, from the mouth of Clinton herself, the rumors are true.

https://www.insidehook.com/daily_brief/news-opinion/hillary-clinton-reveals-george-w-bushs-reaction-to-trumps-inaugural-speech

Edited by ALF

1 minute ago, ALF said:

George W. Bush to release 43 portraits of immigrants in new book

"Through powerful four-color portraits—personally painted by the President himself—and their accompanying stories, OUT OF MANY, ONE reminds us of the countless ways in which America has been strengthened by the individuals who have come here in search of a better life," the statement continued.

"While I recognize that immigration can be an emotional issue, I reject the premise that it is a partisan issue. It is perhaps the most American of issues, and it should be one that unites us," he wrote, adding that "my hope is that this book will help focus our collective attention on the positive impacts that immigrants are making on our country."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/06/politics/george-w-bush-portraits-immigrants-book/index.html

Hillary Clinton Reveals George W. Bush’s Reaction to Trump’s Inaugural Speech

She had hoped to hear Trump make an attempt to reach out to non-supporters. “I hoped I would hear a little of that, I didn’t hear any of that. And that carnage in the street and the dark dystopian vision. I was sitting there like just, wow. I couldn’t believe it. And George W. Bush says to me, ‘Well, that was some weird *****,’” she recalled.

Bush’s description of the speech has been lore for some time, after New York magazine published a story in which three people said to have heard Bush make the remark. Turns out, from the mouth of Clinton herself, the rumors are true.

https://www.insidehook.com/daily_brief/news-opinion/hillary-clinton-reveals-george-w-bushs-reaction-to-trumps-inaugural-speech

When the "two sides" come together and drop the masks, ALF, it's a sign you've been had. 

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Bush and Clinton are enemies of this country, not friends. 

:lol: :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Lincoln Project luminary Rick Wilson’s past tweets about Joe Biden’s devout Catholicism: ?

Nice work Rick.

Lincoln Project working on BillZtime's next post

Monkeys-typing-Shakespeare.jpg?fit=680,3

Yeah.  Those people are frauds.  To say that Biden's against god though is just bad politics on Trump's part.  He's making Joe a sympathetic figure.

15 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  Those people are frauds.  To say that Biden's against god though is just bad politics on Trump's part.  He's making Joe a sympathetic figure.

Joe's said that about Trump for months... 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

More tea-leaf-reading...

I hope he picks her. It'd be a sure sign they're terrified of SpyGate. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1