2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump is a freak

Ha ha! 

Just keep this POS talking 

Just now, HillaryClinton said:

politics funny Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

No religion, no anything, hurts God, against energy, lol, what a dope! 

And you cant understand why he is losing? 

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Oh...look at that.

If Trump starts polling consistently over 45% then Biden is going to have to come out of his hole and actually campaign.

...naw...he'll dispatch either Rice or Kamala the Thrillah because one of them will be running the show anyhow......proxy campaigning....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

54 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm bowled over that practically everyone pretends Joe doesn't say these things ...

I shudder to think about the fallout if Trump made this statement.

I'm mostly shocked about how quiet blacks are. Maybe they are just happy to be on the plantation.

41 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If you don't want to vote for Trump bc you think he's racist that's fine.  You're way wrong but whatever.  

Just don't have the audacity to say that's why you're voting for Biden.

This is America in 2020. Saying this makes YOU a racist.  Nevermind that what Joe Biden said makes him a racist in any era.

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If you don't want to vote for Trump bc you think he's racist that's fine.  You're way wrong but whatever.  

Just don't have the audacity to say that's why you're voting for Biden.

agree.  Trump is a lot of things... oafish, womanizing (especially in his younger days), but I never got the “racist” label.  Wanting to enforce  existing immigration laws is not racist.  And the “ rapists / criminals” sound bite from the 2016 campaign was taken out of context.

Without a doubt, based on his actions in Congress and his recent statements, I’d say Biden the “racist” if anything.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

https://poll.qu.edu/2020-presidential-swing-state-polls/release-detail?ReleaseID=3670

Lindsey Graham in a tie in SC. Mitch with a single digit lead 

Wrong thread.

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Idiot MSM Hacks Confuse Joe Biden for a Practicing Catholic. 

“I’ve been a practicing Roman Catholic my whole life. I’m no saint, but I also understand that an integral part of being Catholic means that one doesn’t hold radical abortion views just for political popularity.”

Edited by B-Man