2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

28 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

1*QZABZY74SLFGMVTI09-TpA.jpeg

This baseless attack is always mystifying to me.

Joe Biden has no military service.

Neither did Barack Obama

or Bill Clinton.

Plenty of things with Trump to complain about, military service is the weakest one.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Yet you spread his propaganda non-stop.

Keep it up!

You realize that your reply doesn't address what I wrote...................right ?

That reflects poorly on you.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

You realize that your reply doesn't address what I wrote...................right ?

That reflects poorly on you.

It does. Just as all his posts do. He's not here to have conversations. He's here to defend the indefensible. His soul is rotten and his brain is a soft boiled egg. He's moved beyond asshat territory to become what he always strived for: a bad human being. Not just a bad poster, a bad person.

That's Gary's legacy. And it's one he's earned with each screenname he's scurried to when things got too hot for him. 

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You were confused about the election process in 2016?  Who is it that fooled you?  Me?  DR?  Did @Buffalo_Gal use her feminine guile to convince you to stay home that November?  By then, you surely knew about Trump's bombshell secret recording where he suggested that some women are attracted to men with wealth and power, you surely knew he was not releasing his tax returns, you surely knew how he felt about building a wall along the southern border and illegal immigration in general, how he felt about excessive taxation and repatriating billions by reducing the capital gains tax, and how he felt unemployment was far too high given the potential of the American economy.  Heck, you even bought into the Trump is a Russian plant narrative by then, so you sat out the election because someone tricked you?  

This is gibberish, and you should stop blaming people for things that you do not go your way in life.  The way I see it, it seems like you could not be bothered to muster the energy to cast a vote.  It's interesting to me that after DJT kickstarted the economy, when unemployment for people of color and Americans in general had dropped to historic low rates, when the rising tide of a unleashed economy began to lift all boats....suddenly, you're interested in elections again.  It's almost like...you prefer the old ways.  

Now...the arbiter of who is REALLY black is the heir apparent.  Suddenly...the guy who has stolen second base more often than Mookie Williams is THE guy you want leading the country.  Suddenly...the guy on tape bragging about intervening in the the affairs of Ukraine by threatening to withhold a $1b taxpayer dollars to protect his crack-headed son is just THE type of leader we need to guide us forward.  Suddenly, the guy carrying water for China is what's best for America.  

I don't think everyone is a hypocrite simply because they vote for Biden.  Some people are pragmatic, recognize his deficiencies and the character issues on display since he plagiarized his first speech back in the 70s. Some people are politically naive and since they follow news sources that don't report on Biden's issues, they have no idea of the true nature of his character.  Some people recognize it's in their best interest to ignore the warts.  What makes you politically hypocritical is your righteous indignation about all things Trump, while performing a clumsy pommel horse routine to defend your boy Joe.  

Whatever brings us to this point, today, here and now has nothing to do with me, Trump supporters, the RNC or anyone else*.  Own that, and move on.  

Have a blessed day.

*I will cut you some slack if @Buffalo_Galdid in fact use her womanly guile to convince you to stay at home.  She's quite compelling and as a result of a thread she created, I have turned to a subsistence lifestyle and live totally off the land.  In related news, there are precious few feral cats around these parts anymore.

<flutters eyelashes> Oh you say the sweetest things! ?

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

*I will cut you some slack if @Buffalo_Galdid in fact use her womanly guile to convince you to stay at home.  She's quite compelling and as a result of a thread she created, I have turned to a subsistence lifestyle and live totally off the land.  In related news, there are precious few feral cats around these parts anymore.

Guile isn’t all that feminine.  

The-new-characters-from-S-009.jpg?w=300&

• Haha (+1) 1

@leh-nerd skin-erd... I didn't stay home.

We've conversed long enough on here for you to know that I voted then and will be voting again and in the post you responded to I was talking about many other voters--not myself--who stayed home or voted for a 3rd party candidate.

I'm sorry for that time you wasted creating that colorful word salad, but you knew better.

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I was treading carefully.  I started with womanly wiles, but for whatever I felt that crossed a line.  I definitely was not thinking in the Sergeant Slaughter mode as pictured above. 

...HUH?...thought it was Adam Schiff.......my bad..................

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

@leh-nerd skin-erd... I didn't stay home.

We've conversed long enough on here for you to know that I voted then and will be voting again and in the post you responded to I was talking about many other voters--not myself--who stayed home or voted for a 3rd party candidate.

I'm sorry for that time you wasted creating that colorful word salad, but you knew better.

Ah, when your victimization manifesto turned to something about staying at home I assumed you meant you stayed at home.  Honestly it's hard to follow all the emotional ebbs and flows of a Transplant  post when you go all Norma Rae. 

Fight the system...vote for Joe?

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ah, when your victimization manifesto turned to something about staying at home I assumed you meant you stayed at home.  Honestly it's hard to follow all the emotional ebbs and flows of a Transplant  post when you go all Norma Rae. 

Fight the system...vote for Joe?

giphy.gif