2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

Are You Sure 'Vote for Joe Biden or We'll Kill You' Is the Best Campaign Pitch?

by Stacy Lennox

Original Article

Supporters of a candidate with confidence in the politician’s ability to win based on making the better argument don’t usually use the heckler’s-veto-on-steroids to coerce people to their point of view. Yet that is precisely what Ronald Brownstein did in an article in The Atlantic.

The underlying tone of the article is: “Vote for Joe Biden or the national temper tantrum will only get worse.”

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think it is more like not wanting to believe there is anyone stupid enough to vote for a corrupt dementia patient who will be a mere figurehead. A shadow government is no bueno. If Biden wins, this country is in deep *****.

Have you looked around? We're in deep ***** right now thanks to our current President. Biden, at the very least will pull us into the shallow end of the ***** pool.

That's how low Donald Trump set the bar for the next President.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Have you looked around? We're in deep ***** right now thanks to our current President. Biden, at the very least will pull us into the shallow end of the ***** pool.

I worry about you. I really do.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yeah, Biden's never done anything wrong: 

Only wrote the systemic racism into law... only partook in a coup against the incoming president... only took money to line his own pockets at the expense of the American people. 

And now he's senile. 

He's a WINNER :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I worry about you. I really do.

He's a lost cause. Completely unable to think for himself or consider evidence that doesn't come from his bubble. 

He's broken.

It will get worse for him before it gets better. 

7 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

I need an el pres pizza review w Trump now 

laughing @ your boss who makes 400% more money is a bold play ??‍♂️

Not bold just funny to watch people hypocritical. Imagine is making money meant much. Clinton are rich and are garbage people, Trump rich and is a crazy PoS who is destroying this country making people fight each other instead of working on the country itself. Yea money means so much to a person's character.

A bold play would be listening to any extremist on this forum section.

Edited by TBBills

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Not bold just funny to watch people hypocritical. Imagine is making money meant much. Clinton are rich and are garbage people, Trump rich and is a crazy PoS who is destroying this country making people fight each other instead of working on the country itself. Yea money means so much to a person's character.

A bold play would be listening to any extremist on this forum section.

It's not Trump who's doing that. 

It was Clinton and Obama when they decided to be the first people in US history to resist the peaceful transition of power. 

But when you don't know basic facts, spew ignorance like the above. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

To be honest I would hate to see Biden elected and take all the blame for a collapsing economy and the health crisis from the coming covid side effects.    jmo

Probably only going to be a one term president anyway. He won’t run again. 

GOP would be smart to run that Nikki Haley in 2024 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Probably only going to be a one term president anyway. He won’t run again. 

GOP would be smart to run that Nikki Haley in 2024 

If he would pick Susan Rice for VP and listen to her (I trust her ) that might change my mind.

She's smart , calm and dignified that makes me calm

Edited by ALF
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ALF said:

If he would pick Susan Rice for VP and listen to her (I trust her ) that might change my mind.

Why would you trust Rice -- she's a proven liar. She lied about Benghazi at the cost of a US Ambassador and three US soldiers. She lied about Trump/Russia willingly and partook in an attempted coup. 

She's dishonest to her core, ALF. 

She's a POS.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why would you trust Rice -- she's a proven liar. She lied about Benghazi at the cost of a US Ambassador and three US soldiers. She lied about Trump/Russia willingly and partook in an attempted coup. 

She's dishonest to her core, ALF. 

She's a POS.

We can agree to disagree 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We can. But I'm curious why you chose the words you did "I trust her" when her record is one of PROVEN deception on important issues? 

Where is your line?

Are you saying Trump always tells the truth ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ALF said:

Are you saying Trump always tells the truth ?

Trump hasn't lied about the deaths of a US Ambassador and four US Servicemen. Trump didn't lie about the biggest political scandal in US History. Trump didn't try to gaslight the country into believing that the sitting US president was a traitor without the evidence to back it up. 

Rice did all those things. Willingly. 

She's also an enthusiastic regime change person. She stands for all the things you used to be against. I wonder what changed with you? Why have you abandoned your principles to side with the LITERAL enemies of truth and justice in this country?