2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: 

Not Coming to a Town Near You—Joe Biden’s Invisible Presidential Campaign. 

“Because conspiracy theories all have some validity now (I’m even questioning the moon landing since the plague hit), it’s not a stretch to believe that the Biden campaign brain trust hopes that the COVID news gets worse to provide them with an excuse to keep Gropey Joe in the basement.

I’ve been saying that for over a month and I’m not alone. Many believe that some sort of COVID-related crisis will be manufactured by Team Biden right before the first scheduled debate. If he does happen to be on the campaign trail at the time, the ‘crisis’ will be used as an excuse to whisk him away to the basement again.”

I’ve taken to calling him Punxutawney Joe.

by Stephen Green permalink.gif

VIDEO: Young voters can’t remember last time they saw Biden on campaign trail. 

“Almost all said they had not seen Biden campaigning in the last few months, with some even agreeing that Biden was ‘hiding.

The young voters also could not name any of Biden’s career accomplishments.”

To be fair, it’s better for Biden if they don’t know what he’s actually done in office.

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

....SHOCKING to be coming from Leo, a life long Dem.....equally shocking how outspoken he has been lately against his party......he has been a longstanding, African-American Civil Rights attorney whose views have traditionally leaned that way as a staunch Dem....this change is quite astonishing IMO........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 2

On 7/16/2020 at 12:40 PM, Tiberius said:

LOL, no, the American people don't like Trump. Women really hate him. 

Trump is a terrible president. 

Under sampling Rs by as much as 10 in literally every poll. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Under sampling Rs by as much as 10 in literally every poll. 

Folks on the Left can laugh at this all they like. They'll be boohooing and staring in shocked perplexity in November.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Folks on the Left can laugh at this all they like. They'll be boohooing and staring in shocked perplexity in November.

More like rioting and taking it out in their liberal elected cities. BLM and Antifa will be out in full force come November. 

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

More like rioting and taking it out in their liberal elected cities. BLM and Antifa will be out in full force come November. 

You are probably correct. The left has weaponized the tantrum. First it was sequential coup attempts, then it became the "peaceful protest."