2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

FTA:

So the pursuit for just the right plumbing continues. Biden made a commitment a few months ago to only select a running mate with a *****, and since then, pressure has mounted to pick a colorful one, as opposed to a white *****, because no appeasement to the social justice hyenas will ever be sufficient.

CNN, further dropping (as if that were even possible) any pretense of objectivity, is hand-picking Joe Biden’s partner ***** for him.

Biden already made history by committing to choose a female running mate. Fortunately for him, there are a number of talented and experienced women who are legitimate contenders for the spot. We believe California Sen. Kamala Harris, Florida Rep. Val Demings and former National Security Adviser Susan Rice should be at the top of Biden’s list.

Wow, stellar choices there, CNN.

More at the link:

Added: Good God , the V word is a perfectly fine, anatomical word !

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

FTA:

So the pursuit for just the right plumbing continues. Biden made a commitment a few months ago to only select a running mate with a *****, and since then, pressure has mounted to pick a colorful one, as opposed to a white *****, because no appeasement to the social justice hyenas will ever be sufficient.

CNN, further dropping (as if that were even possible) any pretense of objectivity, is hand-picking Joe Biden’s partner ***** for him.

Biden already made history by committing to choose a female running mate. Fortunately for him, there are a number of talented and experienced women who are legitimate contenders for the spot. We believe California Sen. Kamala Harris, Florida Rep. Val Demings and former National Security Adviser Susan Rice should be at the top of Biden’s list.

Wow, stellar choices there, CNN.

More at the link:

Added: Good God , the V word is a perfectly fine, anatomical word !

A little Black Velvet?

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

https://news.yahoo.com/virus-surge-grips-red-states-122632367.html

Biden hits all the right notes.  Unfortunately he forgot the part about Fake Tough Guy Donald Trump hiding in the bunker when the snowflakes were outside.  Maybe he’s saving that for later!

FTA:

As a resurgent coronavirus rips through America, tearing especially into states that voted for Donald Trump in 2016

Rock on Joey B!!!

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am not sure that anyone is surprised by this:

You’re right.  This myopic focus on Mike Flynn who, by the way, admitted his guilt, should prevail over such things as an exploding pandemic, a teetering economy, crippling unemployment, and the Russian dangle sitting in the Oval Office doing nothing about any of it.  But let’s worry about friggin’ Mike Flynn and these alt-right whack job issues.  That’s what matters now.  Mike friggin’ Flynn. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You’re right.  This myopic focus on Mike Flynn who, by the way, admitted his guilt, should prevail over such things as an exploding pandemic, a teetering economy, crippling unemployment, and the Russian dangle sitting in the Oval Office doing nothing about any of it.  But let’s worry about friggin’ Mike Flynn and these alt-right whack job issues.  That’s what matters now.  Mike friggin’ Flynn. 

Of course Flynn doesn't matter. Biden's blatant corruption and role in staging a political coup is so 4 years ago. We've got bigger things to worry about when trying to elect a president, such as how bad the Orange Man is.

WALTER MONDALE, CALL YOUR OFFICE: Biden’s record-setting tax increases will take your money — and your job.

In 2016, Hillary Clinton ran for president proposing $1 trillion in tax increases. Would President Trump’s blue-collar boom ever have gotten off the ground with such a back-breaking tax burden?

But now, four years later, former vice president Joe Biden thinks he has a better idea. In his third run for the White House, Biden is proposing tax increases of nearly $4 trillion over the next 10 years. If he wins in November and these increases were to pass, they’d be the highest in American history — indeed, in world history.

Taxes aren’t the only way that Biden will ensure you have less money: Biden’s fracking ban will derail environmental and economic gains.

Joe Biden delivered a searing speech on Tuesday regarding Trump’s inadequate coronavirus response. “Despite the administration’s propaganda that their response should be ‘a cause for celebration,’ despite President Trump’s request that we should slow down testing, because he thinks it makes him look bad, covid-19 is still here,” the former vice president and presumptive Democratic nominee said. He added, the “daily threat to American health and prosperity” is continuing.

Biden has been remarkably prescient on the issue, which he was happy to recount:
In January, I sounded the alarm over the coronavirus outbreak. Trump told the country that covid-19 is "totally under control” and that everything would all “work out well.”
In February, I warned about our failure to get information we needed from the Chinese government. I said if I were president, I would demand it.
Trump said we were in "great shape" and reported that China’s president said it was “doing very well.”
In March, I set forth a detailed plan for 500 federally-funded testing sites across the country as well as guaranteed emergency paid leave. Later that month, I called for the full and immediate use of the Defense Production Act to deliver critical supplies.
Trump accused health-care workers of stealing masks.
In April, I released plans to secure the supply chain for personal protective equipment, surge nationwide testing through a pandemic testing board, and launch a nationwide health corps to focus on contact tracing.
Trump’s suggestion?
Americans should inject disinfectants into their bodies.
In May, I condemned the false choice between preserving our public health and our economy. I urged the administration to focus on the basic public health measures like testing that would enable us to sustain our economic recovery.
Trump’s response?
He pushed for reopening without regard for safety and called testing “frankly overrated.”
  • Like (+1) 1