Would ya? Lady G (Lindsey Graham's nick name apparently being outed by male sex workers)

Reed83HOF

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I cannot find anything about banning gay adoptions. If you have any recent links, please share. I know anti same sex marriage was both the D (Obama administration) and R official campaign platform until the SC voted to allow same sex marriage. I was surprised by this when watching the debates. At the point it became law, he  advised the republicans to change their official position.

this has been the rumor that what Russia has been blackmailing him with (him being closeted) FWIW

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Voted YES on banning gay adoptions in DC.

Vote on an amendment banning adoptions in District of Columbia by gays or other individuals who are not related by blood or marriage.

Reference: Amendment introduced by Largent, R-OK; Bill HR 2587 ; vote number 1999-346 on Jul 29, 1999

https://www.ontheissues.org/Domestic/Lindsey_Graham_Civil_Rights.htm

Yes, that seems terrible. 1999. You may want to look over Who voted for and against that bill.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yes, that seems terrible. 1999. You may want to look over Who voted for and against that bill.

Terrible to vote for the ban, regardless of party or name.  All politicians are scum.  I'd be just as happy if it was a democrat who got caught paying for gay sex when he pretended to be anti-gay.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I cannot find anything about banning gay adoptions. If you have any recent links, please share. I know anti same sex marriage was both the D (Obama administration) and R official campaign platform until the SC voted to allow same sex marriage. I was surprised by this when watching the debates. At the point it became law, he  advised the republicans to change their official position.

lmfao 

Obama repealed DADT, signed Hate Crimes Prevention Act, appointed first gay US marshal, first pres to appoint trans person appointed to gov post, opposed Prop8, first pres to mention gay rights at inauguration 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

this has been the rumor that what Russia has been blackmailing him with (him being closeted) FWIW

The rumor is not Russia, it is our own. He’s been a bit different since the other half of his brain died (John McCain) but he still reverts  often enough to a uni-party quisling to make people wonder what the photos are. 

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

lmfao 

Obama repealed DADT, signed Hate Crimes Prevention Act, appointed first gay US marshal, first pres to appoint trans person appointed to gov post, opposed Prop8, first pres to mention gay rights at inauguration 

2012 vs 2008 platform 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The rumor is not Russia, it is our own. He’s been a bit different since the other half of his brain died (John McCain) but he still reverts  often enough to a uni-party quisling to make people wonder what the photos are. 

2012 vs 2008 platform 

well yeah it is Russia depending on your political spectrum, but that is not for this forum

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

2010, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2008, 2012 respectively

Supported same sex marriage in '96 running for Illinois senate

Called for repeal of DOMA in '08

I am not on my computer to find the debate clip. Axelrod was busy rewriting history in this Atlantic article, but even they have a no support in 2008. In a quick google search, I cannot find much else for 2008. Oddly, it was simple to find 2012<_<

This is the best I could find right now. Both parties support equal rights, benefits, etc for same sex couples. At the 37:10 mark, Joe Biden says neither he nor Barack  Obama support same sex marriage.

I think we can continue anything else down in PPP. ?

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

well yeah it is Russia depending on your political spectrum, but that is not for this forum

No offense meant at all, but think about the logic of what you’re saying. Russia either did it, or they didn’t do it. Only one of those things can actually be true. Partisanship has no bearing on that reality, only the spin of it. 

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is the best I could find right now. Both parties support equal rights, benefits, etc for same sex couples. At the 37:10 mark, Joe Biden says neither he nor Barack  Obama support same sex marriage.

I think we can continue anything else down in PPP. ?

Biden’s views evolved and he agreed with the majority of Americans when he expressed support for same-sex marriage in 2012.

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/breaking-joe-biden-endorses-same-sex-marriage-4a0d0303e6e2/

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No offense meant at all, but think about the logic of what you’re saying. Russia either did it, or they didn’t do it. Only one of those things can actually be true. Partisanship has no bearing on that reality, only the spin of it. 

:beer: 

his email was hacked at the end of 2016, he said by Russia through his own admission, so it is a reasonable assumption they know. It is also reasonable that everyone on congress knows, so...meh whatever.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Reed83HOF

9 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

Biden’s views evolved and he agreed with the majority of Americans when he expressed support for same-sex marriage in 2012.

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/breaking-joe-biden-endorses-same-sex-marriage-4a0d0303e6e2/

A lot of people have evolved. It is an amazing, positive difference in ideology in a relatively short period of time. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

A lot of people have evolved. It is an amazing, positive difference in ideology in a relatively short period of time. 

That's a very gracious outlook. I see it as gratuitous expedience for the vast majority of politicians. 

• Like (+1) 1