Goodell Admits NFL Was Wrong Not to Listen

K-9

1 minute ago, hjnick said:

We are all for stopping the unnecessary violence towards blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, when in the custody of the police.  The George Floyd incident has put 99.9% of everyone on the same side.  The cop that did this should be put away for a LONG LONG time.

It's a political issue because of different groups that have made this political.  Black Lives Matter as a group is a far left group.  Antifa is a WAY far left group. Both of these group have politicized this.

I've seen many videos where Trump supporters wanted to come out and protest with all the other protestors, just to be shunned and ran out with the threat of violence.

"Black Lives Matter" is a far left group? Horseshit. 

You think Antifa has ANYTHING to do with Kaep's kneeling, which is what I was asking about? Horseshit.

As for the supposed videos you mentioned from the bolded section...Can you link some of them, please?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Horseshit.

You might want to look at the data again:

https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/cities

Instead of just sending me a link, how about you actually tell me what you want to talk about...

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

You think Antifa has ANYTHING to do with Kaep's kneeling, which is what I was asking about? Horseshit.

As for the supposed videos you mentioned from the bolded section...Can you link some of them, please?

Dude, can you actually keep a singular thought... Who the F said that Antifa was about Kaep's kneeling... Keep up man...

13 minutes ago, Logic said:

Only found 1 so far...

11 minutes ago, hjnick said:

Instead of just sending me a link, how about you actually tell me what you want to talk about...

Dude, can you actually keep a singular thought... Who the F said that Antifa was about Kaep's kneeling... Keep up man...

The comment you replied to was LITERALLY me asking how Keap's kneeling was political, and you somehow found a way to shoehorn Antifa into your response. I mean...really?

1 hour ago, hjnick said:

We are all for stopping the unnecessary violence towards blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, when in the custody of the police.  The George Floyd incident has put 99.9% of everyone on the same side.  The cop that did this should be put away for a LONG LONG time.

It's a political issue because of different groups that have made this political.  Black Lives Matter as a group is a far left group.  Antifa is a WAY far left group. Both of these group have politicized this.

I've seen many videos where Trump supporters wanted to come out and protest with all the other protestors, just to be shunned and ran out with the threat of violence.

there is zero evidence of this lmaooo. 

what delusional world do you live in bud? a black man was ran over and died by a white supremacist 2 days ago.  

here is the proof:

trump supporters don't come out and march with us, they come to try and instigate violence. while delusional folks like yourself think its "Antifa" bc thats what the fascist leader in office has told you. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

I recommended starting a new thread.  You should know that by now.  

I don’t think so. This is a social justice thread, if you will. Now that the NFL is on board with BLM, will they take a different view on the Redskins?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

The comment you replied to was LITERALLY me asking how Keap's kneeling was political, and you somehow found a way to shoehorn Antifa into your response. I mean...really?

In my reply to you, I was saying why the issue of 'murder of black people' has become political, which is what Kaep was kneeling for...

Antifa is using the current situation to incite violence.  I do not think they really care about the real issue, "murder of black people".  IMO, they are the ones that helped to incite rioting and destroying to businesses.

32 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

there is zero evidence of this lmaooo. 

what delusional world do you live in bud? a black man was ran over and died by a white supremacist 2 days ago.  

here is the proof:

trump supporters don't come out and march with us, they come to try and instigate violence. while delusional folks like yourself think its "Antifa" bc thats what the fascist leader in office has told you. 

11 hours ago, Happy said:

Thanks, that wasn't so hard.  When you have a point to make, it's typically expected that you provide something to communicate your point, rather than asking others to do it for you.

I know it's lost on you, but, when someone points you to a source and tells you what to look for you really don't need more than that.  Spoon feeding should end at infancy.  For your own sake, educate yourself

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
civility
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I know it's lost on you, but, when someone points you to a source and tells you what to look for you really don't need more than that.  Spoon feeding should end at infancy.  For your own sake, educate yourself

Coming from you, I'll take this treasured 'advice' with a grain of salt.

1 hour ago, hjnick said:

I live in Portland. I was just downtown today. Andy Ngo is full of *****, as always. He's a Proud Boys, Patriot Prayer, far right lunatic. He'd call a bee "Antifa" if it stung him.

You know what I DID see in downtown Portland today?

Apple Store, Portland

As for Ngo's quote about the FBI? Surprise, surprise. Horeseshit.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-no-intelligence-antifa-weekend-violence-george-floyd-protests-2020-6?fbclid=IwAR38cQ6S9t4fKAz-Dma4_v-e8zKuohs-VXAwDYjgjx7RnBm127zQGWQekWA

"The FBI has "no intelligence" indicating that "antifa" was involved in violence over the weekend related to protests following the death of George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man who died after a white police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes, The Nation reported"

.....Coming in here quoting nonsense and slandering my city. At least get a better source.

Edited by Logic
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Logic said:

Dems/Repubs/Libertarians/Independents, I would hope, all support bringing an end to systemic racism. The fact that "stop killing black people" is thought of as a political or partisan view is part of the problem.

it’s not.  It’s when people label other people “racist” behind the glow of a computer monitor without any basis in fact that it starts to get contentious (rightfully so)

• Thank you (+1) 1